NameSilo

discuss Phygital Domain Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
70ADC294-697E-42D2-AF59-74A9014ABF3A.jpeg
What does Phygital mean to you guys. My understanding is that it is combining the Physical and the Digital . It can be a product or an experience . The article above is a metaverse article that describes Phygital as bringing the digital into the physical. A few of my phygital domains are

PhygitalMarketer.com
PhygitalArtist.com
Phygital.Shopping
Phygital.cx
PhygitalPayments.com
And a few others

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My phygital name tht gets the most traffic is PhygiCar.com I think it’s might be a typo of PhygiCart.com ..didn’t realize it until later

Last edited:
•••
Phygitalo /.c o m
Phygitaliq /.c o m

Last edited:
•••
My phygital name tht gets the most traffic is PhygiCar.com I think it’s might be a typo of PhygiCart.com ..didn’t realize it until later
My top performing phygital name is Phygital / Max - I have no idea why it gets that traffic:
1641192192756.png

•••
•••
My top performing phygital name is Phygital / Max - I have no idea why it gets that traffic:
Show attachment 207297

In my case phygital dollars gets most traffic, and not sure why except if people are checking it out to see if it's available to register. Traffic could be tricky and misreading.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Another NFT collection:
https://rarible.com/phygitalgirl/sale

Somebody has already snapped Phygital / Girl in com.
What I like in this particular name is that it sounds easy and casual, which might mean that 'phygital' is getting closer to our everyday's life and language.

•••
just regged phygital.camera

(phygitalcamera.com was taken not mine)

•••
•••
What do you guys think of purchasing web3 Phygital names . I have Phygital.x and was thinking of selling the .cons with a web3 . Can be used as wallet to receive payments or as single web3 identity. So I was thinking (PhygitalArtist.com and Phygital.x )as package

•••
https://yruz.one/postr/ar-entrepreneur-anna-belova-predicts-a-phygital-future
“You can think of Phygital as an evolution of everything that has been developed in computing, AR, VR and is set to dramatically change the way we live, work, communicate, travel, study, entertain and much more”, Ann recently told POSTR. “We are heading to a future where all physical objects in the future will be Phygital, i.e.powered by a set of breakthroughs (AR, IoT, M2M, etc.), while online environments (Social media, eCommerce, etc.) that exist today in the digital form only, will finally merge with physical objects not just as an add-on, but rather as an integral part of it”.

If to believe this, 'Phygital' will be the umbrella term for a bunch of others.

•••
•••
“You can think of Phygital as an evolution of everything that has been developed in computing, AR, VR and is set to dramatically change the way we live, work, communicate, travel, study, entertain and much more”, Ann recently told POSTR. “We are heading to a future where all physical objects in the future will be Phygital, i.e.powered by a set of breakthroughs (AR, IoT, M2M, etc.), while online environments (Social media, eCommerce, etc.) that exist today in the digital form only, will finally merge with physical objects not just as an add-on, but rather as an integral part of it”.

If to believe this, 'Phygital' will be the umbrella term for a bunch of others.

Since the last week or so, the concept of Phygital NFTs is all the rage on social media. Some of the hottest new NFT projects have incorporated the terms "Phygital/Phygitals" in their messaging+marketing. From what I've seen, Phygital is well-poised to ride the next big wave of NFTs in the first quarter of 2022.

Once Phygital NFTs become the talk of town i.e. via legacy media mentions, we can expect an imminent spillover of the term into other niches in terms of scalability and popularity.

Stoked to see how it all pans out. (y)

•••
metaphygitals.com

ARTphygitals.com

•••
Since the last week or so, the concept of Phygital NFTs is all the rage on social media. Some of the hottest new NFT projects have incorporated the terms "Phygital/Phygitals" in their messaging+marketing. From what I've seen, Phygital is well-poised to ride the next big wave of NFTs in the first quarter of 2022.

Once Phygital NFTs become the talk of town i.e. via legacy media mentions, we can expect an imminent spillover of the term into other niches in terms of scalability and popularity.

Stoked to see how it all pans out. (y)

Screenshot_20220118-210817_Chrome.jpg

•••
VeChain!

"On the other hand, VeChain has been excelling in the physical and digital worlds with its IoT tech and its robust fundamentals. Users have also been employing the tech to create NFT phygitals"

•••
I'd really love a Phygital because I know for a fact it's the start of a new trend.. exactly like how "Metaverse" was/is. Phygitals will 1000% be the new NFT trend!

•••
phygital nft project

Screenshot_20220118-212204_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Make/phygitals.com
Exchange/Phygitals.com
Mint/Phygitals.com
Rare/Phygitals.com
True/Phygitals.com

•••
What do you guys think of purchasing web3 Phygital names . I have Phygital.x and was thinking of selling the .cons with a web3 . Can be used as wallet to receive payments or as single web3 identity. So I was thinking (PhygitalArtist.com and Phygital.x )as package
Purchasing Web3 phygital names: Personally, the web3 phygital names I'd have considered are Phygital.[valuable web3 extension, preferably .eth] or Phygitals.[valuable web3 extension], but they've since been taken. I don't think I'd consider buying Phygital+Keyword.[web3 extension], Keyword+Phygital.[web3 extension], or any other variations---not at this time.

Offering package deals: If end users are the target, then package deals could work well if one: (a) bundles exact terms e.g PhygitalArtist.com + PhygitalArtist.eth, and (b) does so with extensions that are sought-after and complementary e.g PhygitalArtist.com (website address) + PhygitalArtist.eth (wallet address/web3 identity), Phygital.com + Phygital.eth, Phygitals.com + Phygitals.wallet, etc. ** If I owned PhygitalArtist.com and Phygital.x, I wouldn't offer them as a package. I'd sell them separately for their individual value. That said, you can test things out and see if anyone bites.

•••
Phygital Sound
Phygital Funding
Phygital Bar
Phygital Securities

all in dot com

•••
Purchasing Web3 phygital names: Personally, the web3 phygital names I'd have considered are Phygital.[valuable web3 extension, preferably .eth] or Phygitals.[valuable web3 extension], but they've since been taken. I don't think I'd consider buying Phygital+Keyword.[web3 extension], Keyword+Phygital.[web3 extension], or any other variations---not at this time.

Offering package deals: If end users are the target, then package deals could work well if one: (a) bundles exact terms e.g PhygitalArtist.com + PhygitalArtist.eth, and (b) does so with extensions that are sought-after and complementary e.g PhygitalArtist.com (website address) + PhygitalArtist.eth (wallet address/web3 identity), Phygital.com + Phygital.eth, Phygitals.com + Phygitals.wallet, etc. ** If I owned PhygitalArtist.com and Phygital.x, I wouldn't offer them as a package. I'd sell them separately for their individual value. That said, you can test things out and see if anyone bites.
I don’t like the two word web3 domains at the moment I only have 1 two word (selfmade) but I think their could be a demand because unfortunately everyone can’t have a 1 word

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back