IT.COM

discuss Phygital Domain Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
70ADC294-697E-42D2-AF59-74A9014ABF3A.jpeg
What does Phygital mean to you guys. My understanding is that it is combining the Physical and the Digital . It can be a product or an experience . The article above is a metaverse article that describes Phygital as bringing the digital into the physical. A few of my phygital domains are

PhygitalMarketer.com
PhygitalArtist.com
Phygital.Shopping
Phygital.cx
PhygitalPayments.com
And a few others

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
in com

phygital / glass
phygital / designer

•••
Added a couple more:
phygital / motion
phygital / salon

There's still quite a number of good 'Phygital' names available for registration.

•••
There's still quite a number of good 'Phygital' names available for registration.
R.I.P. Phygital.

phygital.rip :sleep: available for registration.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
We need some nice phygital sales!

•••
•••
Great name anf makes some sense also. Great catch if its yours
Yes, just registered it - was a bit surprised it to be available; but as I've said, there still many good 'phygital' combos. For instance, yesterday I've seen 'phygital / meals' and 'phygital / dinner' being registered - obviously, following the corresponding news on the new phygital trend. Actually, I'm scanning 'phygital' news daily, and I'm amazed how many new contexts of 'phygital' application do appear here and there these days. So new previously unnoticed keyword combinations can get into the focus occasionally.
i hold metaverse + heritage btw
(y) - I've checked it while evaluating my domain name.
We need some nice phygital sales!
With all that 'phygital' hype starting up right now, I think we might see them soon. Just one more handreg iteration sweeping off the rest of the good names in the niche should come first, maybe triggered by some solid sale though. IMHO.

•••
I am getting more traffic lately but no sales yet
I observe the same (BTW, also in 'MV' where tons of names have been registered with almost no decent sales yet - with the difference that 'phygital' is much more established term at this point - surely hope both niches will take off soon :xf.smile:).

•••
With FB loss of $237 Billions I would expect things related to MV to slow down a bit, and probably it's a good thing for the Phygital technology.

•••
With FB loss of $237 Billions I would expect things related to MV to slow down a bit, and probably it's a good thing for the Phygital technology.
Edited: Looks I've got you, you mean that diving into the Metaverse will be replaced with the more straightforward and achievable augmented reality entering our everyday lives. Well, I don't think the Metaverse hype is going anywhere soon - it's obvious that the Metaverse in FB's (Meta's) understanding is far away, but many separate ventures still will take place in this area, as this sounds very attractive in general. As to the AR, it will come no matter what happens with the Metaverse, as it's the next natural step of technology evolution, and just straightforward useful and convenient, call this phygital or anything.

Last edited:
•••
Acquired:

Phygital Arts / com

•••
•••
i own this one artphygitals.com

•••
•••
•••
I am selling PhygitalMarketing.co if anyone is interested.

Really good deal waiting for you.

Last edited:
•••
I feel we all stuck with these names...in whatever trend I enter, that wouldn't take off😹..sorry guys!

•••
Not promissing anything but just to make the process of sticking a bit less disappointing :):
- Visit some worldwide business directory (e.g., dnb.com) and check the number of businesses with ‘phygital’ in their names;
- Check some TM database for the new ‘phygital’ TMs registered since the beginning of this year;
- Compare how frequently ‘phygital’ has been discussed online during the last year and during the last couple of months by analyzing the mentioning frequency, say, in reddit;
-Keep on checking dnpedia.com or something like this for a few days to evaluate the regularity of ‘phygital’ domain name registrations;
- Check the global Google Trends data starting from 2004 and evaluate the overall trend direction and strength;
- Check the recent Google Trends US data starting from 2004, pay attention to this year part – that's the last but not the least, actually the remaining piece of the puzzle that’s been missing.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back