IT.COM

discuss Phygital Domain Discussion

NameSilo
Watch

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
70ADC294-697E-42D2-AF59-74A9014ABF3A.jpeg
What does Phygital mean to you guys. My understanding is that it is combining the Physical and the Digital . It can be a product or an experience . The article above is a metaverse article that describes Phygital as bringing the digital into the physical. A few of my phygital domains are

PhygitalMarketer.com
PhygitalArtist.com
Phygital.Shopping
Phygital.cx
PhygitalPayments.com
And a few others

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Phygital a mouthful to say and remember (even as I type this, I have to go back to make sure it's spelled correctly).
It's just fine after you say/type it for one-two thousand times like everyone here did. Seriously, much sooner )

•••
Phygital a mouthful to say and remember (even as I type this, I have to go back to make sure it's spelled correctly). I don't think the domains will catch on as brands, or result in a ton of sales, but I think the concept will get popular.
I don’t understand what so hard to say .. you say Digital . Just put the P where the D is ..

•••
Digital Twin
Phygital Twin

What’s the different in pronunciation other than A P where the D is?

•••
Figit Spinner
Phygit spinner
Pronunciation is same.

•••
Phygital a mouthful to say and remember (even as I type this, I have to go back to make sure it's spelled correctly). I don't think the domains will catch on as brands, or result in a ton of sales, but I think the concept will get popular.

You are entitled to your opinion. If the whole "phygital" concept across industries goes mainstream (which appears likely as you put it), regs will catch on without a doubt. DYOR and you'll find that some businesses have already adopted the term. It's only a matter of time...

BTW, Phygi is not as "mouthful" though. Even quirkier.

•••
You are entitled to your opinion. If the whole "phygital" concept across industries goes mainstream (which appears likely as you put it), regs will catch on without a doubt. DYOR and you'll find that some businesses have already adopted the term. It's only a matter of time...

BTW, Phygi is not as "mouthful" though. Even quirkier.
Everyone's entitled to their opinion. But I don't think many are looking to name their business phygital + keyword, or phygital in general. It doesn't sound good, it's not easy to spell, it's not memorable, etc. Compare that to a keyword like "meta". This is purely from a branding perspective. It's not to say that if this becomes THE next thing, that there won't be domain sales happening with the keyword. However, IMHO it won't be the next wave of domain sales.

•••
I don’t understand what so hard to say .. you say Digital . Just put the P where the D is ..
But you don't just put the P where the D is (that's what she said), you put "PH" where the "D" is. Every time a domain like this is used, you need to explain a potential visitor or customer what the domain is. It's not good business and not good branding. Regardless, I hope all of you holding these names get great sales!

Last edited:
•••
But you don't just put the P where the D is (that's what she said), you put "PH" where the "D" is. Every time a domain like this is used, you need to explain a potential visitor or customer what the domain is. It's not good business and not good branding. Regardless, I hope all of you holding these names get great sales!
It sounds the exact same of course there’s an H . But when pronouncing it it sounds like u just replace d with p. So if u can say digital u can say phygital . Physical ph sounds like Fi as in Fitgit or fist .

•••
If digital isn’t bad phygital isn’t bad cuz the pronunciation is just replacing D with P

•••
@william - Actually a fair point regarding the voice test; and the term is definitely facing some resistance in US. Yet it got very popular in many European countries, Asia, Central and South America (it looks like the native language means a lot in the term perception), which is quite a good chunk of the world's economy in its own; and since the language / cultural interflow is very strong nowadays, the word can still get adopted elsewhere as one of the loanwords, same as bouquet, bazaar, boutique, etc. (not that straightforward spelling as well - that's regarding the phone test).
At this point, I'm caring more about the wideness of the term use across different life areas, i.e. not just retail / marketing - although the later dominates, a number of other use contexts can be also observed.

Last edited:
•••
I just have a feeling that this will blow up soon.

I am from UK but after reading the great shift in workplaces in USA this is relevant and people will start to pick up soon. It won't be as big as meta or crypto though but defo onto something

•••
•••
•••
Just added in com: Phygital / Graphics

•••
•••
Happy New Year to all the phygital community!

Nice T-shirts are here: realitems.shop
I thought you could've find that interesting :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Some of mine:

Phygital / Arts
Phygital / Estate
Phygital / ify

All in king.

Do you have plans to expand or invest more in this keyword?

•••
Renewed:
Phygitalfinance
Phygitaltoken
Phygitalcoin
Phygitalcurrency
.com

Phygital.exchange
Phygital.finance

•••
Renewed:
Phygitalfinance
Phygitaltoken
Phygitalcoin
Phygitalcurrency
.com

Phygital.exchange
Phygital.finance
i checked all of yours in king before settling on phygital wedding :ROFL:

•••
Some of mine:

Phygital / Arts
Phygital / Estate
Phygital / ify

All in king.

Do you have plans to expand or invest more in this keyword?
Nice names.

I think I'm packed in general, yet still adding a name occasionally after reading some news or getting a new idea. Here is the today's one:

1641102132099.png

•••
•••
any here sold phygital related domain ??? not received any offer/ inquiry :xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
any here sold phygital related domain ??? not received any offer/ inquiry :xf.rolleyes:
I haven't sold any, but have got a couple of low-ball offers for 'phygital / goods .king' name at Dan.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back