NameSilo

Pheenix offers $8 for .COM transfer inns !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
I received below mail from pheenix -

Dear Friend,

It's the beginning of a new year and Pheenix would like to wish you and your loved ones a most happy and successful 2017. To bring in the New Years, here are some great news!

1. $8 .com Transfer In pricing.

We have now extended the sale until January 31! This is below cost. Now’s the time to consolidate your domains to Pheenix and enjoy Huge savings which you can then use to buy your loved ones extra gifts … or treat yourself to something special. You deserve it!

2. FreshDrop Bonus Code – Save over 80% - Just $8 / month

You can use the following Bonus Code to get the power of FreshDrop for the unbelievable price of $8 / month for as long as you stay a member. (www.freshdrop.com)

PHEENIX

3. Sell your domains on Pheenix.

Now you can leverage the same technology and BUYER network that we use ourselves to sell your own domains.

Please message [email protected] if you wish to sell domains on our platform.

4. New pricing for backorders.

Due to rising costs, beginning January 15, 2017, pricing for Gold backorders will increase to $38.99 and Super Savers to $20.99. There will also be increases for other domain extensions. This is substantially lower than our competitors pricing which is more than double our price.

We continue to offer great value for our customers.

Thanks for being a great customer and we'll have more good news coming very soon.

Tan Tran

CEO Pheenix, Inc.

They are also increasing pricing for backorders..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The only news in this email is the price increase for the BO :)

•••
I wouldnt do that ever with Pheenix.

They have changed their pricing for backorders and made .com for 39$.

Also increased deposit to 100$ if paid via paypal. As I can see on their site.

No backorder service asks for this much deposit.

Tomorrow, they might ask us to deposit 500$. They can do that, there is no limit to being greedy.

I have asked for my 29$ deposit refund today, lets see if they do it within resonable time amicably.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back