NameSilo

REQ-LOGO PeakVPN.Com - Logo Requested - $65

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo Contest for: PeakVPN.Com - Ends April 7th

Payment: $65 via Paypal

Size Requirements: High Resolution / Vector

File formats - png / svg

Size - SVG Format

I am looking for something modern and can easily go with "AN" entire website. I do not have a website built yet but I prefer nothing pink/purple, etc.

I want the word: "PeakVPN" and "PeakVPN.Com"

Colors, I like orange, blue, black, and mild reds. This is just an example and by no means a recommendation. I am open to anything but I prefer you to be creative and bring me ideas. This is due to my lack of ability to pick out colors, I am not a designer by any means.

Possibly make the words "Peak" and "VPN" two different colors. However, it should be written as PeakVPN.

I will require the original PSD/EPS/AI files created along with any dependencies like fonts, etc. (Whichever you may use)


EDIT: Due to the weekend we will choose a winner by April 9th! My apologies for the delay!!!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello:

Here's my first try :)

peakvpn.png
 
2
•••
peak logo.jpg
 
1
•••
p.jpg
 
0
•••
p2.jpg
 
0
•••
The mountain represent PEAK and the 3 round represent signals like WiFi which is related VPN

PVPN.jpg
 
0
•••
another variation of same theme

pvp.jpg
 
0
•••
Design proposal
logo_zpsm9nix5pq.jpg
 
0
•••
pa.jpg
 
0
•••
1peakvpn1.png
 
0
•••
New logo proposal.
logo_zpsbv5slihm.jpg
 
0
•••
Hello, here is my entry. Hope you like it.
nYUAV.jpg
 
1
•••
peakvpn.png
vpn.png
 
Last edited:
1
•••
1peakvpn2.png

1peakvpn3.png
 
0
•••
1peakvpn4.png
 
0
•••
1peakvpn5.png

1peakvpn6.png
 
0
•••
1peakvpn7.png

1peakvpn8.png
 
0
•••
ppp.jpg
 
0
•••
Hi! Here is my 1st design idea. Let me what you think.
PeakVPN-01.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
#Sobigraphics :
================

Blue and orange Version :
59dCt5Y.png

FljnASO.png


Black and red Version :
NaRPWDR.png

vOnFdhq.png



Thanks,
Sobi.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back