Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo Contest for: PeakVPN.Com - Ends April 7th

Payment: $65 via Paypal

Size Requirements: High Resolution / Vector

File formats - png / svg

Size - SVG Format

I am looking for something modern and can easily go with "AN" entire website. I do not have a website built yet but I prefer nothing pink/purple, etc.

I want the word: "PeakVPN" and "PeakVPN.Com"

Colors, I like orange, blue, black, and mild reds. This is just an example and by no means a recommendation. I am open to anything but I prefer you to be creative and bring me ideas. This is due to my lack of ability to pick out colors, I am not a designer by any means.

Possibly make the words "Peak" and "VPN" two different colors. However, it should be written as PeakVPN.

I will require the original PSD/EPS/AI files created along with any dependencies like fonts, etc. (Whichever you may use)

EDIT: Due to the weekend we will choose a winner by April 9th! My apologies for the delay!!!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello:

Here's my first try :)

peakvpn.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
The mountain represent PEAK and the 3 round represent signals like WiFi which is related VPN

PVPN.jpg

•••
another variation of same theme

pvp.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello, here is my entry. Hope you like it.
nYUAV.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi! Here is my 1st design idea. Let me what you think.
PeakVPN-01.png

Last edited:
•••
#Sobigraphics :
================

Blue and orange Version :
59dCt5Y.png

FljnASO.png

Black and red Version :
NaRPWDR.png

vOnFdhq.png

Thanks,
Sobi.

•••
Concept 1:
PeakVPN_preview.jpg

Concept 2:
PeakVPN_preview2.jpg

Your feedback is very much appreciated!
Regards,

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks everyone so far!

There are a lot of different ideas here and I'm really liking how they are coming together.

Sobi, deebong, dikoka are the ones I like the best thus far.

I love all of them my only problem is I must choose one ;)

I am not a fan of the key or really the keyhole. I like 9Generalsi's but I need for the PeakVPN to be clearly readable - all letters. So maybe a box would be a better idea?

Anyway, dikoka - I really like what you did in your submission and between Sobi, Deebong, and Dikoka - you guys are currently top of my list. There are others very close however.

Jack007 and Mylene - I really like your submissions. Jack007 - your FIRST submission is awesome. I like the idea but maybe some different colors. I do like a dark blue, black, white, maroon, etc.

Thank you all for everything so far and the hard work you have put forth. I can't wait to see what else may show up before the ending date. So many talented people, it's quite amazing!

EDIT:
Dikoka: Apparently copied the logo submitted. So disregard my mention of their logo.

Last edited:
•••
Hey, I made some revision for the logo. Let me know what you think. Thanks
q0r3d.jpg

•••
Hi,
Here is my idea for your logo:
pvpn-preview.jpg

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back