Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo Contest for: PeakVPN.Com - Ends April 7th

Payment: $65 via Paypal

Size Requirements: High Resolution / Vector

File formats - png / svg

Size - SVG Format

I am looking for something modern and can easily go with "AN" entire website. I do not have a website built yet but I prefer nothing pink/purple, etc.

I want the word: "PeakVPN" and "PeakVPN.Com"

Colors, I like orange, blue, black, and mild reds. This is just an example and by no means a recommendation. I am open to anything but I prefer you to be creative and bring me ideas. This is due to my lack of ability to pick out colors, I am not a designer by any means.

Possibly make the words "Peak" and "VPN" two different colors. However, it should be written as PeakVPN.

I will require the original PSD/EPS/AI files created along with any dependencies like fonts, etc. (Whichever you may use)

EDIT: Due to the weekend we will choose a winner by April 9th! My apologies for the delay!!!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pppp.png

•••
•••
@Jack007 - Just a friendly tip: you can always edit your post or insert more than just one image in a single post instead of posting them separately even when no one else has posted after yours. :xf.wink:

•••
@Jack007 - Just a friendly tip: you can always edit your post or insert more than just one image in a single post instead of posting them separately even when no one else has posted after yours. :xf.wink:

Sure, Will keep this in mind for my future posts. Thanks for the info.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey, I made some revision for the logo. Let me know what you think. Thanks
q0r3d.jpg
Peakdata... seems to be nearly the exact same.

Any idea where you got the idea for my logo?

•••
Peakdata... seems to be nearly the exact same.

Any idea where you got the idea for my logo?

When I first read a brief of a logo contest I often grab a pen and paper to make a few sketches. I did this with your logo as well, and this was the result of my brainstorming.

I know it looks similar, but as I said before I haven't seen the "peak data" logo before. It's your choice if you disqualify my entry, I can understand that as well. Just in case I took a photo of my sketch please have a look.
0lPF1.JPG

•••
peeo.png

Last edited:
•••
OPT 1
-=.png

OPT2

peaak.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
New design
logo_zpsdlktxrlr.jpg

Last edited:
•••
My apologies to everyone! I have been out and will review this tonight and will let the winner know by tomorrow April 9th. My sincerest apologies to everyone! We will choose a winner!

•••
I want to thank everyone who has contributed in this thread. I also want to say that each of you deserve to win, but sadly I can only choose one.

Thanks again to everyone! You're all so talented and amazing.

The winner is:
9Generasi

Please send me the last logo you offered in the colors you presented. I would also like the PSD files, font files, .SVG, and .PNG files of the logos. I will be sending payment in the next 5-minutes.

Edited: to add the PSD

Last edited:
•••
•••
That should read PSD, SVG, font files, and PNG files.

•••
I want to thank everyone who has contributed in this thread. I also want to say that each of you deserve to win, but sadly I can only choose one.

Thanks again to everyone! You're all so talented and amazing.

The winner is:
9Generasi

Please send me the last logo you offered in the colors you presented. I would also like the PSD files, font files, .SVG, and .PNG files of the logos. I will be sending payment in the next 5-minutes.

Edited: to add the PSD

Thank you very much for choosing my design!
payment received, and file sent
Great contest

Best Regard
9Generasi

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back