IT.COM

PayPal website Glitch

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I tried to send a payment at Paypal.com and there was no button to send the payment. I called Paypal support and she told me to try IE, but I still had the same problem. I ask her to try to send a payment herself and she was unable to do so using Chrome. She said IE worked for her, but it did not for me. Hopefully they will fix this quickly.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yep yep
moral of story.. even the best of them aren't perfect and have glitches!

here is to swift fix then!
cheers

•••
Try clicking on the screen around where the button would be and dragging your mouse down. The button might appear. Something similar happened to me before. There isn't a scrollbar.

If that doesn't work, use the browser zoom function and zoom out till you see it.

•••
I have found PayPal has great support. They will also give you a time limited phone number to call with a business account. I was a powerseller on ebay years ago when I sold video game supplies. I just added their pay API code to my site regboss.com I have not tested them yet though. I am sure they will get it sorted out for you.

•••
For sending a payment on paypal, I have to use opera - or else I can't see the amount I am sending to see if it's 1.00 or 100.00! The new paypal UI is horribad, I kept switching to classic view til they removed it. FTR my standard setup is firefox on linux.

•••
From experience, I know that certain ad and script blockers can break PayPal (as well as other sites). Before raising the alarm bells, try disabling all your extensions first, perform a browser plugin check (update if necessary) and restart your browser.

I know this might be elementary to many, but try to limit your PayPal, banking and other sensitive transactions to a single browser. Do not use the browser for casual browsing and do not install any unnecessary extensions (especially VPNs) on said browser.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back