IT.COM

Payoneer Escrow Feedback

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameOmnia

In DisguiseTop Member
Impact
Has anyone tried Payoneer Escrow? Can you give some feedback?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am seeing some mixed experiences but I have to agree with the CC limit being risen and with the payments for international sellers to be more smooth and quick.

I would also like to know if there is a way to integrate payoneer escrow with my domain site so buyers can click on a ( supposed ) button and pay easily. Is this feature available? And if so is it easy to implement?

Thank you

•••
Thanks for the comments. We just started accepting credit cards a few months ago and wanted to get a baseline on performance. I expect we will raise the limit soon.

There are three ways to integrate PayoneerEscrow into your business. You can set up an affiliate link that will send you to a co-branded page of our site for transaction setup and send co-branded emails out to your customers. The second is similar to what others in this industry offer. You can have a co-branded site, account creation and pass transaction information. The third is a complete integration where everything is handled on your site. From account creation to release of funds, including dispute resolution if desired.

Here is a link that offers a comparison of the available integrations - https://escrow.payoneer.com/developers

Buy Now buttons will be available at a future date.

Best regards,

Brandon

•••
Just had my first transaction with Payoneer Escrow. It was flawless and buyer was impressed and liked it cause.He never heard of it before. Payment released and immediately received to my prepaid card and available for use.

If the 3% is passed to the buyer it will be good, if not I guess the sellers just need to factor it into the price when agreeing to sale.

I didnt check very well but is international wirr transfer to the middle east banks available ? Also, once the payout method is set then I have to contact support to have it updated? I guess this should be changed and replaced with a way for the seller to choose transaction by transaction and possibly allow many methods like international wire , payoneer card , ach which I think is same as direct deposit for US banks.

I will recommend them . Even though I have my account verified with Escrow.com there was no way I was going to let this buyer start such process as He was from a big company and guessed he would have non of it and might back out :)

•••
•••
Im signed up. How do i get a card for receiving payments?
That is different from the escrow , you login to your payoneer account and then fill out an application for the card. You will see it once you are logged in.

•••
If you send them a support request you have to use a form at https://payoneer-escrow.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us which offers some extreme examples of poor UX. The auto-response email states:
Your question has been received. Your inquiry is important to us.

Our staff will contact you within 2 business days.
When you're trying to find out what happened to a wire transfer that was remitted 6 days ago a 2-day wait isn't appropriate. Even just changing the language of that auto-responder would do you a favour @Brandon Abbey.

•••
I have problems with 3D secure, it would be nice if you disable it.

•••
@Brandon Abbey I have initiated a payoneer escrow for a domain; buyer said he paid hours ago but nothing shows in my order history and it still states the order is awaiting payment.

Is there something wrong? Could you please tell me what the processing / verification for funds is?

•••
@Brandon Abbey I have initiated a payoneer escrow for a domain; buyer said he paid hours ago but nothing shows in my order history and it still states the order is awaiting payment.

Is there something wrong? Could you please tell me what the processing / verification for funds is?

I just sent you an email. Thank you and all the best,

Brandon

•••
I just sent you an email. Thank you and all the best,

Brandon

Brandon, you have impeccable ethics.
I am so sad that your former baby, Escrow.com, is no longer the reliable & customer service oriented business it once was.

•••
Brandon, you have impeccable ethics.
I am so sad that your former baby, Escrow.com, is no longer the reliable & customer service oriented business it once was.
Just to mention that one of the truest ways to measure a company is to watch how they handle themselves when things go wrong. I've had a couple of issues with Payoneer Escrow, and once I got past the general Payoneer first line support these issues were dealt with quickly. @Brandon Abbey has been a particular help, and for that thanks!

•••
I have had my first transaction through Payoneer Escrow and I have nothing but positive things to say about it.

Fees are very reasonable ( even with the CC ones ), communication is good and I actually received the funds on my payoneer card in less than an hour after the buyer released them

During the transaction I sent Brandon an email to which he replied in less than 24 hours and there is no doubt he is an asset both for us and the company

After this experience I think I will use payoneer escrow more and more as it seems even cheaper than PayPal.

I have one question related to payoneer ( not escrow, just payoneer ) can I email you @Brandon Abbey?

•••
I had a pretty large complex transaction recently and used Payoneer for my very first time. There were a few hiccups because of the complexity of this transaction. I reached out to Brandon and he got involved like it was his domains and/or his own money at stake here. It was the best customer service I have experienced. I will use Payoneer again and just wanted to let everyone know since this thread is titled, "Payoneer Escrow Feedback"

if my transaction was able to be completed then rest assured, yours can be effortless.

Thanks again Payoneer, and Brandon specifically!

Vito

•••
I have had my first transaction through Payoneer Escrow and I have nothing but positive things to say about it.

Fees are very reasonable ( even with the CC ones ), communication is good and I actually received the funds on my payoneer card in less than an hour after the buyer released them

During the transaction I sent Brandon an email to which he replied in less than 24 hours and there is no doubt he is an asset both for us and the company

After this experience I think I will use payoneer escrow more and more as it seems even cheaper than PayPal.

I have one question related to payoneer ( not escrow, just payoneer ) can I email you @Brandon Abbey?

Thank you for the nice comments. You can email me at [email protected]

Best regards,

Brandon

•••
I had a pretty large complex transaction recently and used Payoneer for my very first time. There were a few hiccups because of the complexity of this transaction. I reached out to Brandon and he got involved like it was his domains and/or his own money at stake here. It was the best customer service I have experienced. I will use Payoneer again and just wanted to let everyone know since this thread is titled, "Payoneer Escrow Feedback"

if my transaction was able to be completed then rest assured, yours can be effortless.

Thanks again Payoneer, and Brandon specifically!

Vito
Thanks Vito,

We very much appreciate your business.

All the best,

Brandon

•••
Brandon,

Kindly can you let us know the process if a newly purchased domain is sold to a buyer within the 60 day transfer lock? Obviously it can only be pushed into the buyers account provided they are happy to register an account at the sellers register.

How does Payoneer handle such transactions without a transfer code and how do they confirm that the domain has been transferred to the buyer so that funds can be released to the seller?

Thanks

•••
When using Payoneer Escrow the seller will mark the domain as transferred to the buyer. It is the buyers responsibility to acknowledge whether or not they have the domain. If there is a disagreement between the parties we will get involved. We are working on a feature where the domain is transferred to us and we complete the transfer.

•••
I love Payoneer. I am elated that Payoneer Escrow came on the scene right in time.

I've experienced all smooth transactions with Payoneer Escrow and haven't had a single hiccup. I can't say that about any other escrow company.

Payoneer is the best escrow company in the domain industry.

@Brandon Abbey is the domain escrow savior!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Brandon.

Brandon just also wanted to know that when releasing funds to the seller in the UK, due to money laundering regulations etc some banks want to make sure about funds etc. Either through sales contract or some sort of verification process.

I guess this is why escrow is veryifing id for both buyers and sellers. What would happen if a seller in the UK sold a domain and is using Payoneer Escrow. What sort of checks would be done to verify seller and satisfy such requirements?

Thanks

•••
Sedo escrow - doesn't collect and verify any IDs...
They are only monitoring CC-payments for fraud and that's all.

•••
del

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Brandon.

Brandon just also wanted to know that when releasing funds to the seller in the UK, due to money laundering regulations etc some banks want to make sure about funds etc. Either through sales contract or some sort of verification process.

I guess this is why escrow is veryifing id for both buyers and sellers. What would happen if a seller in the UK sold a domain and is using Payoneer Escrow. What sort of checks would be done to verify seller and satisfy such requirements?

Thanks

Probably the same process that allowed Escrow.com to work utterly smoothly when it was still under Brandon's leadership.
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

•••
Thanks Brandon.

Thanks

When using Payoneer Escrow you have the ability to upload documents, like sales agreements, directly into the transaction record. As a regulated entity, Payoneer is required to comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulation. Our AML program includes risk-based Know Your Customer (KYC) checks and transaction monitoring for both sellers and buyers. We are very good at doing these checks and try to make them as easy as possible for all parties.

Best regards,

Brandon

•••
I nearly lost a sale as the buyer was hesitant to use Payoneer Escrow due to the earlier connection with Armor Payments. She read several negative reviews about Armor Payments which resulted in her declining this as a payment option. Had to go with Escrow.com even though I personally preferred Payoneer Escrow.

@Brandon Abbey Any chance you can remove the Armor Payment branding from the e-mails being sent out by Payoneer Escrow?

•••
I nearly lost a sale as the buyer was hesitant to use Payoneer Escrow due to the earlier connection with Armor Payments. She read several negative reviews about Armor Payments which resulted in her declining this as a payment option. Had to go with Escrow.com even though I personally preferred Payoneer Escrow.

@Brandon Abbey Any chance you can remove the Armor Payment branding from the e-mails being sent out by Payoneer Escrow?

Unlike other escrow services, I can not find a SINGLE negative review regarding Armor Payments. Google turns up NOTHING. Where did you buyer claim to have read "several" of
No complaints found..... http://www.dbo.ca.gov/Consumers/finance/OnlineEscrow.asp

•••
Back