Dynadot

Payoneer Escrow Feedback

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameOmnia

In DisguiseTop Member
Impact
Has anyone tried Payoneer Escrow? Can you give some feedback?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Gonna give Payoneer Escrow a try on one of my next sales.

•••
Hi Mohit,

I believe everything is good to go. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for your business,

Brandon
Hi Brandon,
Thank you for your support.
My account was promptly approved yesterday .

Thanks and Regards,
Mohit Singhania

•••
I've set up a Payoneer account, but not made any sales yet. However, I just noticed this under the USD Receiving Account:
  • Transfers must be made from a company account
  • Transfers from individuals will be automatically rejected
What happens if the buyer is an individual?

•••
I've set up a Payoneer account, but not made any sales yet. However, I just noticed this under the USD Receiving Account:
  • Transfers must be made from a company account
  • Transfers from individuals will be automatically rejected
What happens if the buyer is an individual?

Sent you a PM regarding this. Best regards,

Brandon

•••
•••
•••
The answer is, it depends. There are certain restrictions we employ regarding transactions between certain entities. Most have to do with businesses vs. individuals. That being said I don't recall any transactions we did not accept when all parties passed KYC and AML checks.

•••
•••

KYC - Know Your Customer, AML - Anti-Money Laundering Financial institutions are required to know where money is coming from and where it is going. When accounts are set up with Payoneer they go through a variety of KYC and AML checks, most of which are done in the background. Occasionally, if there is an anomaly in the information used to sign up additional information will be requested, like a government issued identification.

•••
KYC - Know Your Customer, AML - Anti-Money Laundering Financial institutions are required to know where money is coming from and where it is going. When accounts are set up with Payoneer they go through a variety of KYC and AML checks, most of which are done in the background. Occasionally, if there is an anomaly in the information used to sign up additional information will be requested, like a government issued identification.

Good to know - thanks

•••
I just completed my first Escrow transaction through Payoneer - money directly deposited into my bank account. Everything was smooth from start to finish. The signup was simple and straightforward. No photo id/document scans. No problems/complaints from the buyer. What more could I ask for?

Brandon Abbey was available to answer all of my first time user questions. Thank You!

Give them a try if you haven't already!

•••
Got a deal with a buyer and sent him Payoneer Escrow link.

The next day, the buyer writes me in the Payoneer "order area" or i don't know how to call it better,

This site is not allowing me to process the payment. This is my 4th try...keeps coming back unable to authenticate....

I immediately wrote to the Payoneer support. No response whatsoever.

Granted that was on Saturday, okay, (although it's not okay), but now weekend is already over and still there is no response. I don't know what will happen with my deal.

@Brandon Abbey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back