IT.COM

Payoneer Escrow Feedback

NameSilo
Watch

NameOmnia

In DisguiseTop Member
Impact
Has anyone tried Payoneer Escrow? Can you give some feedback?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll check with the buyer and ask for more details.

•••
I'll check with the buyer and ask for more details.
Please do. Anyone can forward my contact information to a buyer or seller who might need reassurance about Payoneer. [email protected] or 1-949-444-3623 Thanks,

Brandon

•••
Transactions can now be set up in GBP and Euro. Keep those suggestions coming. Thanks

Brandon

•••
A few days back I have another smooth as silk transaction with Payoneer Escrow.

The buyer ( a fellow NP ) hadn't used Payoneer before but I think he as been really happy with how everything went.

I have to say that I am really impressed with this service but most of all I love how customer oriented Brandon and his team are. The replies to emails are so quick and they always do everything in their power to help.

Thank you so much!

Question for @Brandon Abbey is CC limit now $10k?

•••
Thank you for the nice comments. We are currently looking at increasing our credit card limits for Payoneer Escrow. I will update here soon. All the best,

Brandon

•••
Recently i had my first payoneer transaction, $5K, job+keyword.com.
There were small problems during the transaction: buyer had no payment options.
The payoneer support were not able to help, they told buyer that no agent for escrow is available and promised to call him back, as far as i know they did not in a reasonable time (shame to the support).

So i contacted Brandon Abbey directly via email, and he solved the problem almost instantly. The transaction completed successfully.

But i have a question regarding the procedure:
When funds arrive to escrow, the "transfer domain" button appear.
When you press this button, it opens a window asking to provide transfer details (it has a placeholder like "auth code, etc"). So i used this form to send the transfer code to the buyer. But when i did this, the 6-days buyer review started and i got an email saying this:

"The Buyer has been notified that you have provided the domain transfer details. NAME has 6 business days (Buyer Review Period) to complete the transfer and release payment or initiate a dispute."

But as i know, a transfer between registrars could take up to 6 days.
In this particular case, my registrar had an "expedite outbound transfer" option, so we completed the transfer in one hour and buyer just released funds to me.

But what if loosing registrar does not have the "expedite outbound transfer" option? There is no way to increase the Buyer Review Period, and there is a chance that 6 days would not be enough. What to do in this case?

Last edited:
•••
6 days is a long time. I have never had a domain take longer than 2-3 days to transfer as long as everyone is checking their approval emails.

•••
6 days is a long time. I have never had a domain take longer than 2-3 days to transfer as long as everyone is checking their approval emails.
6 days - standard timeframe for gTLD-transfers if the losing registrar doesn't support/provide the immediate release.

•••
Why then payoneer restricts this period to 6 days? I initially set buyer review period to 10 days, but payoneer reduced it to 6.

•••
@Brandon Abbey
Are you BBB accredited?
If Yes - please set BBB-logo on your website (as it is on Sedo)...
I already spent over 2.5 days to prove your credibility to the buyer... and he still thinks...

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
p.s. And I had the same cases previously... when Payoneer was rejected...
So Sedo is endless for me... even when I don't want to use it - I must...

Last edited:
•••

Hi Jurgen,

The BBB is an interesting franchise. Payoneer has over 3 million users and to have an A+ rating is quite an accomplishment. We do have some references on out site - https://escrow.payoneer.com/segments/domainnames You can always give out my contact information [email protected] and I will personally discuss any issues or concerns anyone has. This business is highly regulated and there is quite a bit going on behind the scenes from a compliance standpoint. Having been in this business for almost 14 years I am extremely comfortable recommending Payoneer over any other service provider and happy to review. Thanks,

Brandon

•••
Why then payoneer restricts this period to 6 days? I initially set buyer review period to 10 days, but payoneer reduced it to 6.
PM sent requesting additional information, thanks.

•••
@Brandon Abbey
Are you BBB accredited?
If Yes - please set BBB-logo on your website (as it is on Sedo)...
I already spent over 2.5 days to prove your credibility to the buyer... and he still thinks...

Rejected completely by this French buyer after 5 lost days...
So Sedo again...

•••
That should cover it. We would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business, so if there is anything I can do to assist in your transactions just let me know. Either PM me or direct is [email protected]

Thanks,

Brandon
hy Brandon
i have payoneer account since 2012
but i have vacuum fro some 2015 i think.
and i lost my phone number.
when i login to my payoneer aaccount, i forget password
and want lost password buat it need verity by phone number.
can u help me get my account back
or can i create new aaccount ?
i have verified my acount by upload national id in 2012.
thank you

•••
hy Brandon
i have payoneer account since 2012
but i have vacuum fro some 2015 i think.
and i lost my phone number.
when i login to my payoneer aaccount, i forget password
and want lost password buat it need verity by phone number.
can u help me get my account back
or can i create new aaccount ?
i have verified my acount by upload national id in 2012.
thank you

Payoneer and Payoneer Escrow currently run on separate platforms. Please send me a PM or email [email protected] with you email and I will see what I can do. Best regards,

Brandon

•••
My 1st transaction was smooth and quickly completed (the same day).
Had just minor issue with email notifications - Brandon is already aware...
Wire transfer to my bank was fast as well (slightly longer than 1 day).
Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Bad news: and one more buyer for me which rejected Payoneer... from the Netherlands.
So Sedo again...

Good news: ParkingCrew answered me that Payoneer Escrow is in their 2018 roadmap...

•••
@Brandon Abbey
Sedo adds 3% for Card/PayPal payments (if over $500) to the Buyer...
With Payoneer - Seller should lose it...

•••
Today I have finished my 2nd transaction via Payoneer Escrow... As previously - quickly and smoothly!
Buyer from Australia accepted PE without any questions (1st such positive acceptance per my experience)...
So highly recommend!

•••
Its been two days since I registered for Payoneer Escrow service and linked my bank account.
I sold a domain name for 500$ last night and i am not able to withdraw my funds to bank account.
The reason says "Payments for these orders have been released from escrow, but the funds cannot be transferred to you because of missing payment details. Set up your payment details here".

There is a link there which I clicked and it shows:

Payout from Escrow (for sellers)

Payoneer payout preference for USD
Payout method: iACH Transfer.

Is there any way to expedite this approval process as its been 2 days and no signs of approval yet. Moreover funds are just sitting there in escrow payoneer account. After approval, will i directly get the amount in my bank account or i need to manually do something about it ?

Thanks and Regards

•••
Hi Mohit,

I sent you a PM. Thanks

Brandon

•••
Its been two days since I registered for Payoneer Escrow service and linked my bank account.
I sold a domain name for 500$ last night and i am not able to withdraw my funds to bank account.
The reason says "Payments for these orders have been released from escrow, but the funds cannot be transferred to you because of missing payment details. Set up your payment details here".

Thanks and Regards

Hi Mohit,

I believe everything is good to go. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for your business,

Brandon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back