domains Paying the asking price should equal SOLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
There are different things that can be perplexing or frustrating while navigating aftermarket sites. One of then on Sedo for me is where the make an offer listing includes what I deem improper wording. When you look at ZZE.com, this is a make an offer name. It says Seller’s asking price 500 GBP, asking price […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol I've never seen that.. Sedo should change that soon, I'm sure endusers will be angry if their offer match the asking price and the domain owner refuse it.

•••
they had it for longtine
despite complaints
they make tons of money as it is.
they will not change it
but i also think they should.

•••
Lol I've never seen that.. Sedo should change that soon, I'm sure endusers will be angry if their offer match the asking price and the domain owner refuse it.
SEDO can use quite a few updates to be honest. Perhaps, they don't feel the pressure to change.

•••
But a 3 letter .com like that should have a starting bid of at least 30k minimum

•••
I had not realized that. The wording is ridiculously confusing. If it has been raised before, has Sedo responded?

I think our industry would be helped with crystal clear wording and this example is pretty well opposite of that.

Thanks for post @equity78

Bob

•••
Pretty deceptive if they can keep all those offers or bids on listing page after increasing price later on.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back