Dynadot

ParkingCrew Domains resolving to Chrome Warning

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
My domains are showing Chrome warning of malware and not resolving properly. I suggest everyone check their names parked with parking crew. This happens in Chrome Browser.

Attachments

• chrome.jpg
    chrome.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 190
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Isn't that a generic message when visiting any non-https site?
Since all parked domains are non-https, it should be normal that you get that message.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

It says security certificate expired.

•••
•••
•••
Over 5 years later and this same issue is ongoing, hard to believe... I don't know how long this has been going on as I caught it only a week ago, 11 of my domains out of 75 were redirected to malicious web sites as defined by anti-virus software, Using Fabulous servers resolving at Parking crew. thinking it might be a DNS hack, I opened a Fabulous ticket and they concluded there was no DNS hack and that the redirects on your end are sensitive to anti-virus software, but it doesn't stop there, Google defined the sites as malicious as well and blacklisted all of the 11 domain names that redirected to other sites, and I've been spending sleepless nights cleaning up your mess.

Soon I'll be changing to another park provider, one where my domains wont be blacklisted! 🤬

•••
@RaiderGirl ,
are you sure that's not tier2 feeds in action?
I just visited a couple of my domains parked at PC and they resolved normally. I believe that, If there was a problem, it would apply on all domains and not only on some.

•••
Only 11 domain redirected, I checked each one individually

I have not ruled out a DNS hack on PC's end, my anti virus went off on 4 different computers and my apple phone.

Last edited:
•••
@RaiderGirl ,
sorry for repeating myself but you didn't really answer the question.
The domains that get redirected might use tier2 feeds which cause the alerts you mentioned. It is quite common for t2 feeds to be shown as malware by some AVs.

Try to disable the 'direct advertisers' button on those domains and see what happens.

•••
@RaiderGirl ,
sorry for repeating myself but you didn't really answer the question.
The domains that get redirected might use tier2 feeds which cause the alerts you mentioned. It is quite common for t2 feeds to be shown as malware by some AVs.

Try to disable the 'direct advertisers' button on those domains and see what happens.
I changed the DNS on the effected domains and I have no plans on changing it back..

Why should I or any other PC user have to disable the advertisers button? if it's triggering AV's and Google is blacklisting the domains as a direct result, why is PC using tier 2 feeds that trigger it? I was planning to contact them to look into it, but after reading this thread and seeing this issue dates back 5 years, there is no point in it, better to find a secure parking service instead.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back