Dynadot

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks so much everybody. We are blessed to have all of you as our partners!

•••
•••
Hi Hemirate,

there was an issue earlier today at our datacentre that at first affected our website only (but not parking) but later also had a short impact on parking. Things are recovering and we sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused. As usual, we will apply a generous compensation to all domains.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
When will it final stats last month?

•••
•••
Hope you had wonderful holidays.This has been the worst earnings for parked domains that i have seen in 4-5 years-way before i was with you and not only your site but on others.It all seemed to slow down around the time you mention the DDOS attack on Above .com.Coincidence?

•••
•••
Dear Rmaden,

are you using above for rotation purposes? Unfortunately, we cannot speak for them as we only monitor uptime for our service, not for third party services.

Cheers
ParkignCrew Support

•••
Pablo, we will try to get the domain reclassified.

•••
""""""Dear Rmaden,

are you using above for rotation purposes? Unfortunately, we cannot speak for them as we only monitor uptime for our service, not for third party services.

Cheers
ParkignCrew Support"""""

Munchen iers---Hello--I am referring to a note you sent to all (i assume) accounts in which you stated that a(DDOS attack occured on Above.com).That note happen to coincide with a big drop in parking views thus clicks and revenue.The names i have with PCrew are with you and only you-no above com rotation etc.

It was a comment is all.The views are picking up a little.Thank goodness i have some niche live sites throwing off some income.

•••
Anyone got payment notice yet? Normally they send it out on 11th.

•••
I just received payment notification this evening.

•••
Thanks a lot for your clarification rmaden. Looks like there are some seasonal domains in your portfolio that should pick up towards summer again as they relate to sport events not taking place in the wintertime.

•••
•••
New member of the crew here. Could someone advise what premium ads option does?

I am conscious of reading about a few cases where companies have sued domain parkers for earning revenue using a name which is in the same field they operate in- could someone advise on the threats?

Cheers @ParkingCrew

•••
Dear Domain Invest3r,

it is highly recommended to activate premium ads as they will maximize your domains to the max and provide the best yield.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Dear Domain Invest3r,

it is highly recommended to activate premium ads as they will maximize your domains to the max and provide the best yield.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support
Thanks but lets say I have a domain name lean .com and the premium ads make sales of the lean methodology. Would I be liable to them?

DI

•••
Dear DI,

unfortunately, we cannot offer any legal consultation as we are not lawyers.

Thanks a lot for your understanding
ParkingCrew Support

•••
hello parkingcrew,
are your themes responsive or not?
are all of your themes changes according to device changes like desktop, tablet, smartphone

•••
Hi Amit,

they change according to device.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Dear DI,

unfortunately, we cannot offer any legal consultation as we are not lawyers.

Thanks a lot for your understanding
ParkingCrew Support

I think what @domain invest3r is asking is, if the premium ads are also related to TM infringement. I think he is being confused by the word 'premium'

•••
I think what @domain invest3r is asking is, if the premium ads are also related to TM infringement. I think he is being confused by the word 'premium'
Yes it was just to clarify whether lets say I own:

paradise.com

And let's say that hypothetically there is a car called "Paradise". If the premium ads make me money through parking, through sales of the Paradise car, could that leave me liable in some sense?

Grateful for anyone who may be able to shed some light- hopefully it will help others too.

Best,

DI

•••
Yes it was just to clarify whether lets say I own:

paradise.com

And let's say that hypothetically there is a car called "Paradise". If the premium ads make me money through parking, through sales of the Paradise car, could that leave me liable in some sense?

Grateful for anyone who may be able to shed some light- hopefully it will help others too.

Best,

DI

I think PC are the ones to answer for this (it's their thread after all) but premium ads are totally unrelated to your domains violating trademarks. Premium = domain is using a premium advertising feed = usually better earnings.

Now, concerning TMs,
If you own a name that violates any trademark:
1. it's your responsibility that you end up owning it. Meaning that you should have done your research prior of acquiring the name and NOT register it if there is a violation.
2. the parking service is not responsible for the ads appearing on your domain. Even if you accidentally park a name, let's say healthyapple, and ads of the well known company show up then you could possible have issues that you have to sort out yourself.. PC or any other parking service are not responsible for this.

•••
how to set premium ad feed for my domain inparkingcrew

•••
Hypersot is right: premium advertising feed = usually higher earnings.

Amit, if you don't have them active yet, you will be prompted to activate when logging in.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back