IT.COM

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

NameSilo
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The first thing parking crew does is sell your email address to as many spammers as they find. Can you really trust them to pay out in full? Very unscrupulous.
Any proof?
Or just blah blah blah???

•••
Did you receive your revenue for November?
In my account I still see "In Progress" status for this payout...

Never had such delays previously.
Was always paid on the ~12th.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Correction - shows as in progress but was paid on the 12th

•••
I got my Dec payment on the 12th. Just as @Jeff Weller said.

•••
I got mine too on PayPal at 12th

•••
How can I contact with a ParkingCrew rep? I tried using the contact form at the website but it seems impossible to receive a response back. Any suggestion?

•••
How can I contact with a ParkingCrew rep? I tried using the contact form at the website but it seems impossible to receive a response back. Any suggestion?

It is the Christmas holiday. It might take a little bit longer time to get a reply.

•••
i always get replies from there..
btw sure, they are based in Germany so they may be out of office during Christmas days..

•••
Not just on german blocked traffic. We have direct advertisers in place for most countries to buy the traffic that our upstream feed provider does not wish to monetize.

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words. We are seeing tremendous growth on our platform at the moment.
Do you require selection of domain like squadhelp to park? or any domain i can part to earn?

What is the minimum withdraw amount?

What are the withdraw process allowed like paypal/bank?

can i sell the domain while parked?

•••
ParkingCrew is blocking an account without any reason. I suppose they'll keep all my earnings as well?

Is there any way to contact them, apart from the email address they ignore?

Thanks.

•••
ParkingCrew is blocking an account without any reason. I suppose they'll keep all my earnings as well?

Is there any way to contact them, apart from the email address they ignore?

Thanks.

I'm used to get a reply when i contact them...
However "your" revenues are not yours until you have them on your account as feeds can verify the revenues the same day they pay.
Feeds like Google can ban without to give any reason and they do this for security reason (IE, if i tell you where you did wrong, you can try to improve there).

Parkingcrew they are also here or you can find them on linkedin too.

•••
•••
Thanks a lot for your kind words!

I have just activated your account.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support
Thanks a lot for your kind words!

I have just activated your account.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Hello, i have the same problem... Could you actvate my account too pls ?
My username is: kikokiko15

Thks

•••
Hello. I allowed myself to refresh the thread.

I am from Poland and about 10 years ago I parked domains. I still have some left over today and still keep them on ParkingCrew.com. I wanted to get back to parking and started registering domains. From what I've seen recently, traffic on PC has been declining. Earnings have fallen. I have a question. Is this a general trend or is there something wrong with PC only.

I came here because in Poland the only forum about domans died ;)

•••
@publicist ,
A decline as in, comparing today's earnings to 10 years ago? .. without a question it is like night and day.

However, you should still try other services

also, you might want to consider the case that PC have lowered you rev-share due to your 'inactivity' (ie. lower number of domains and/or lower traffic, etc.)

•••
@Hypersot,
Perhaps you are right.

All in all, it was going well (I returned to parking in September) but something began to break down with earnings and traffic after this message. Do you know what it is?

Hi all,

Firstly please note that there is no action needed from your side. While you can rest assured that ParkingCrew delivers the best environment for monetization of your domains, we’d like to let you know that Tier1 advertising network recently announced new guidelines equal for all parking companies. Let us share with you the current status of the updates.

Range of changes
Parking page templates - they have always had to meet the compliance requirements of the advertising network. These guidelines are being redefined again and all parking companies will be required to comply with the new standards. Please note that the parking pages won’t look tremendously different - the changes may be hardly noticeable.

Our deadline
Tier1 advertising network set the deadline for parking companies as the 25th of January 2023.

AB performance testing & adjustments
Being fully compliant with the Tier1 advertising network, ParkingCrew is starting to roll out the new templates and include them in our continuous performance AB testing engine. You can rest assured that your domains have always been monetized in a compliant way and up to the newest standards and going forwards this will be no exception.
Although the initial test did not show optimistic performance figures, we’re working closely with the advertising network on the revisions and adjustments, aimed at achieving the best results for ParkingCrew partners.

We’re confident that we will significantly reduce the observed downside of the very first test of a completely unadjusted template adapted one-to-one to the new guidelines, and through collaboration with the advertising network, we might even produce more value for the business of advertisers and publishers, resulting in the midterm in higher EPC for domainers.

Cheers,
ParkingCrew Team

•••
Afaik, that is something that happens once in a while, ie. big G changes the requirements for the lander design and the parking services need to follow.

This time however, PC felt that we needed to know that they made that change. I'm not sure why. In the ~10 years I have been with them I don't think I have seen a similar announcement.

You are right btw, since that message I have also noticed a serious decline in revenue with them. It does seem to get better the last 2-3 days though.

If you plan to get back to parking, I would think contacting your account manager to be the way forward. Let them know that your are active again and inquire on the state of your account, rev-share, etc... at least, that's what I would do.

•••
From what I've seen recently, traffic on PC has been declining. Earnings have fallen. I have a question. Is this a general trend or is there something wrong with PC only
The internet overlord (giggle) has initiated rules and changes over the years that have caused all parking revenue to decline...pretty much across the board for all parking companies.

As far as I am concerned, ParkingCrew and Bodis are the ones to use at this time. One of the other 'biggies' has gone silent and owes me a tidy sum.

With new rules from G kicking in, all the companies are having to make changes to comply it it will likely be a couple of weeks before the bugs get worked out.

It is in everyones best interest (from G to the parking companies to us) to keep a robust parking system in place. My fingers are crossed that the new changes will bring us all more income.

•••
The complete lack of transparency in parking (no one will ever tell you your revenue share exactly and most dodge the question completely or speak in the vaguest of generalities) means that you are mostly guessing when it comes to analytics of your domain performance. 8 years ago PC won 75% of my traffic at Above. Today they are 10-15%. Since 2014 they have been bought and sold twice - did the change in ownership create debt to be serviced (normal course of business) that understandably had to come from somewhere? Is that what affected revenue share? Back in Dec 2017 G made a change to increase the number of ads displayed (more choice, more chance to click on a low paying ad) that immediately benefitted advertisers and affected publisher revenue dramatically. Now another change is coming to benefit advertisers and negatively affect us as publishers. Over time and with tweaks and revised templates since 2017 - some of the parking companies figured it out. In recent years we gained a little back due to inflation. You can only guess at what G pays the parking co and guess at what the parking co pays you. The best payer at the time once summarized the state of parking revenue sharing as follows: "it isn't that we pay so well - it's that everyone else pays so poorly". That sums up parking.

•••
Welcome to the new reality. I used to make above $2000 a month, it's down to $40 a month now. I closed the spigot, and now its less than a dozen domains providing the $40.

•••
Thanks for the comments :) January on PC is already better in terms of clicks compared to December. They seem to be improving something.

•••
You are right btw, since that message I have also noticed a serious decline in revenue with them. It does seem to get better the last 2-3 days though.

I'm going to chime in and say that although I park with Bodis, I saw the same drop soon after B announced similar roll-outs, whereas expectations were high.

Two days ago (1/7) however I experienced a near doubling of my overall traffic that is very curious, though only time will tell re: any continued trend in that direction.

In any case, it's interesting to see related results from another parking co.

Last edited:
•••
Hi @ParkingCrew
We all know by now that Google announced that it is changing how it pays AdSense publishers, no longer Paying Per Click (PPC) and switching to exclusively Paying on a Per Impression (PPI) model
Starting now in early 2024

What is ParkingCrew opinion on this matter and what does it plan to do to mitigate the losses in profits estimated at more than 75%?

•••
Hi @ParkingCrew
We all know by now that Google announced that it is changing how it pays AdSense publishers, no longer Paying Per Click (PPC) and switching to exclusively Paying on a Per Impression (PPI) model
Starting now in early 2024

What is ParkingCrew opinion on this matter and what does it plan to do to mitigate the losses in profits estimated at more than 75%?
These blog news only concern AdSense, not AdSense for Domains. Nothing changes on our service.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back