Dynadot

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Decades,

are you still experiencing the problem? Stats look up to date for me right now.

Thanks a lot
ParkingCrew Support

Hi Parkingcrew, it seems you have some statistics import problems for today. Monthly shows with updated clicks and uniques, but in account you can not see statistics of today.

•••
Thanks, everything is ok now since yesterday evening,

best regards

•••
Hi Pablo,

thanks a lot for the headsup. This only seems to be a preview issue and I have escalated this to tech. Thanks a lot

ParkingCrew Support
any update about this??
some of my name miss a lot the image lander :)

•••
Hi Pablo,

thanks a lot for the follow up. I just spoke to tech and they should have this resolved shortly. Our sincere apologies for the delay.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
helo parkingcrew, i sent u a pm. Kindly assist

•••
Any ETA estimation about the templates issue and the referral information?
I do not want to put pressure but I've new bought domain that I want to tune up and I'd like to know where the traffic is coming from in order to suggest better keywords.
I prefer to keep those name here because I love your optimization.
Other domains instead are missing so much their lander with pictures.

Thanks

•••
Hi Pablo,

our sincere apologies for the delay. Tech has just deployed a fix to this issue. Can you confirm the template issue is resolved by now?

With regards to the referral information, the optimization is still ongoing as we are talking about billions of datasets here.

Thanks a lot for your understanding
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Hi Pablo,

our sincere apologies for the delay. Tech has just deployed a fix to this issue. Can you confirm the template issue is resolved by now?

With regards to the referral information, the optimization is still ongoing as we are talking about billions of datasets here.

Thanks a lot for your understanding
ParkingCrew Support
from what i see now all seem like before..
just i see some template with the lander not yet available:
"your preview is approaching and will land in few minutes"

i've added it but also after some times nothing changed.
i've set it up in rotation with others, i hope they are correct and just the image missing.

any official info?

•••
Am trying them out and just moved a few domains over to them myself odd that a domain I have was on another account there and so it did not add. suffice to say I will leave it on bodis. I have a couple of other parking places to test out then I can finalize my findings.

•••
Yeah! all is working again with the templates, very cool!
Now let's wait for the top referral info :)

•••
Hi NameZest,

in cases like this, you can always initiate an owernship review :)

Thanks a lot
ParkingCrew Support

Am trying them out and just moved a few domains over to them myself odd that a domain I have was on another account there and so it did not add. suffice to say I will leave it on bodis. I have a couple of other parking places to test out then I can finalize my findings.

•••
I did but just left dns pointing to bodis. how long does it take for changes to take effect on your site?
Also what domain extensions can you not use there?

•••
Great,

changes to domain settings are usually reflected within 5 - 10 minutes. In terms of TLDs: We support all official TLDs!

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

I did but just left dns pointing to bodis. how long does it take for changes to take effect on your site?
Also what domain extensions can you not use there?

•••
I've set up some keyword for a domain of mine.. how is possible now to switch back to the auto optimization?
if i simply delete those i see a blank tab and not the tab with "auto optimization" like in the beginning.
thanks

•••
Hi Pablo,

simply deleting the keywords is the way to go if you want to go back to our auto optimized keywords. The tab auto-optimization refers to template choices.

I hope that makes sense.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
I wanna be sure..
When I enter the details I see "auto Optimization" in the tab for main keywords and related terms.
If I modify and delete the keyword I put the field is blank but without the write auto optimization.
Is this way correct?

•••
all is solved.
i tried and when i visit again my domain with keywords deleted i come back to see auto optimization!
thankssss!

•••
Hi ParkingCrew,

Can you please explain why did you finalize stats for 2015-06-25 Thu. ?
A lot of domains have clicks with no revenue at all.
Even those clicks/revenue which you finalized are really shitty .
So it is clear that stats for 2015-06-25 cannot be finalized because of incorrect data.

Regards.

Last edited:
•••
there is a banned that those stats are not final..
is possible that the issue also affect visitors and clicks?
i'm having a really bad average for 25th and 26th

•••
Technical fault at tier 1 provider, probably not fixed until Monday according to the online status report. It's affecting ParkingCrew, Bodis, Voodoo, etc.

•••
Hi Guys,

we have received the missing data in the meantime and updated revenue stats. Thanks a lot for your patience.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Technical fault at tier 1 provider, probably not fixed until Monday according to the online status report. It's affecting ParkingCrew, Bodis, Voodoo, etc.

•••
I'm seeing a reduction in CTR for many names of mine during this period. Is it only for me?

•••
Hi Pablo,

if you do an advanced search and compare the thursday and friday in question with the week after, you will see that the click count difference stems from 3 domains only (one which had a lot less traffic in the earlier week) so looks like a regular fluctuation to me.

Best
ParkingCrew Support

•••
What i mean is that seem, many domains of mine have reduced their CTR.
this could be due to some good backlinks deleted.
I hope the referral feature will be ready soon. i love that
thankss

•••
is anyone seing abnormal stat/ earnings in his parkingcrew account?

I just login and found:

Alltime Earnings: $ 113,963.84
Earnings this month: $ 41.39

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back