Dynadot

Parking Tips Please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tawakkal79

Established Member
Impact
Hey,
I currently have a gaming website (Gamesxyz.com), nice content and a bigger than life for sale sign on every page. I have gamexyz.net parked at afternic.com, but i am not getting much traffic >:( and my revenue seems more like liability. Where am i going wrong? Open to Suggestions

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should forward the ,net to the .com

•••
Parking traffic comes in two forms. Direct type in traffic and traffic from pre-existing backlinks (the vast majority of parking companies don't allow backlink building to parked names).

If your site was built on a .net then it would leak some type in traffic to the .com. It doesn't really work in large numbers in reverse as you have seen.

I agree with stub, just forward the .net to the .com.

•••
Thanks for the advise.... @ stub so you mean take gamesxyz.net out of parking with afternic.com by forwarding the nameserver to the .com. Don't laugh im a newbie.

@Traveler how do i increase direct traffic type-ins.... i will also research too....

Much appreciation

•••
hi,
how many visitors do you have on daily basis for this parked page. you can try to switch the parking company. Currently i see its parked at smartname.
Change the parking company to voodoo or bodis and see if it make any difference.

If your parked page have under 10 visitors daily, then its bound to make less money.
We can say we are making less money when we have say 50-100 visitors a day but very less income.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back