IT.COM

Receive an email from SEDO Parking Account Manager

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Dear Domainer,

Greetings from the Sedo.com Boston office! I can see that you've been using NameDrive to monetize the traffic for some of your domains, and I'd like to take the opportunity to give you a test-drive of our newly reworked parking program.

Sedo.com will definitely show you higher overall revenue from parking and selling than you're currently receiving. Our one-click parking pages allow you to choose what sponsored links appear on the page, resolve in the language of the visitor(other programs completely waste non-domestic traffic), and allow buyers to instantly make offers for your domains!

I look forward to helping you increase the earning potential of your domains. What sized portfolio are you currently working with?

Best regards,

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Did anybody use SEDO test-drive? Really higher overall revenue ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
we do make a difference! the buggers are getting twitchy...........

•••
Interesting, seems like this the reason why my revenue slightly increased this month.
lol...game is on!!! :hehe:

•••
haha ive also received this.. but actuakllky talking to another sedo staff..so must be some automatic newsletter

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back