Dynadot

question How to optimize the blog site speed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

thetravelshots

Impact
Hi All,

I run a blogpost under the name of thetravelshots, its been more than 7 months but am unable to get traffic on my website, SEO seems to be optimized, need tips wherein i can generate organic traffic on my page

Need suggestions

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi All,

I run a blogpost under the name of thetravelshots, its been more than 7 months but am unable to get traffic on my website, SEO seems to be optimized, need tips wherein i can generate organic traffic on my page

Need suggestions

Starting with your description "TheTravelShots India's largest Destination information portal powered by our thriving Indian traveler community & experts; enabling travelers to discover"

Are you sure about that?

•••
I was also under the impression that English speakers in India used British English grammar and spelling.

"TheTravelShots India's largest Destination information portal powered by our thriving Indian travel(L)er community & experts; enabling travel(L)ers to discover"

•••
From a grammatical viewpoint "enabling" should be CAPITALISED to "Enabling"

"TheTravelShots India's largest Destination information portal powered by our thriving Indian travel(L)er community & experts; e(E)nabling travel(L)ers to discover"

•••
Lastly it should also include a full-stop at the end.

"TheTravelShots India's largest Destination information portal powered by our thriving Indian travel(L)er community & experts; e(E)nabling travel(L)ers to discover(.)"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back