Dynadot

Parked.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
troopscott said:
I switched about a month ago (over 1k names) and I am really impressed with there pay. I am averaging 1.85 RPC with some domains paying close to 7.00 per click. I had been parked at sedo thank got I saw the light.

I wanted to get with them but got denied. Good to hear about the increase.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Parked.com actually pay more per click and the landing page is great.

•••
Don't they require a minimum number of domains ?

Can we see one of your parked pages ?

•••
•••
I just put a dozen or so domains over there as a test. I really like the degree to which I was able to customize the pages, keywords, tags and title, although I don't know it would work if I wanted to move 300 domains over (I didn't see any bulk tools). Too early to see they will be effective, but I'm hoping so - two of the domains were already ranked in the top 20 for some competitive health-related search terms and that was just from being parked for a couple months with the domain name as the title tag. Be interesting to see what happens to them now.

•••
fast to load, management tools are superb, I started making money as soon as I parked with them.

•••
The minimum number of domains that you need to sign up with Parked is 10, although you are not guaranteed to be accepted with 10. They still check to make sure that your domains they have some traffic.

•••
Their customer/technical support is superb. 100% professional. If only more parking services understood how critical this is. Parked.com gets it, and it translates directly into good will, which is the cornerstone of success for any business. And payment as and when promised. Professionalism, customer support/communication, reliability, ease of use = the business model for success.

•••
They are by far the best parking service out there. The new option to customize has allowed my click through to sky rocket! 1 visit 8 clicks at times. To bad the sites getting that kinda traffic are only paying 0.02 cents a click! BS is you ask me parked...

I really like that 1 page landing, how in the world did you get it? All of my domains default to the 2 page landing parked uses.

•••
grwolz said:
I really like that 1 page landing, how in the world did you get it? All of my domains default to the 2 page landing parked uses.
keyword - landing page
car - 2 page landing
loan - 2 page landing
car loan - 2 page landing
cheap car loan - 2 page landing
north carolina car loan - possibly 1 or 2 page landing
charlotte car loan - possibly 1 page landing
charlotte used car loan - possibly 1 page landing.

Highly specific keywords will get you 1 page landing from
my own parked.com experience.

•••
troopscott said:
http://www.houses.vc 2 page
http://www.mortgages.gd 2 page
http://www.mesothelioma.cx 2 page
http://www.mesotheliomaTreatment.at very specific 2 page
http://www.preapprovedfast.com 2 page I really like that one

I havent had time to check all of mine(over 1k) but the one 1 page I see (and has the best ctr) is http://www.structuredsettlementcompanies.us

These are excellent names. Are you saying that you make at least $7.00/click with one of these domains? If so that is really good. Did you happen to optimize these particular domains which results into good of revenue? :blink:

•••
•••
•••
edited

Last edited:
•••
Donny you tease! Bring that feature on! If we can include links in that text copy to our other parked domains I may just kiss you. :)

•••
How are they compared to domainsponsor?

•••
Why would you want pop ups in a parked domain?

•••
•••
Donny my man.. phpscripts com ==> please tell me how you do it... to put some texts and even a cute little logo below the page.... my my my... if this featured enabled.. no need to create domain forwarding and could save the hosting expenses.. LOL

Last edited:
•••
The content option will be available very soon. Just working out a few bugs right now. Maybe it will be available by the end of the week.

Donny

•••
Yes. You will be able to link to other parked domains. But no pop-ups. :)

Donny

•••
troopscott said:
I switched about a month ago (over 1k names) and I am really impressed with there pay. I am averaging 1.85 RPC with some domains paying close to 7.00 per click. I had been parked at sedo thank got I saw the light.
I would agree that they are good to park domain names, it just getting them to accept your domain names which is the problem, they can be very picky if they want to be, which is a good sign, not allowing just any domain name to be parked!

-Dan

•••
Donny,

It is clear that Parked.com is working hard to stay ahead of the ever changing parking market.

With all these new user resources being implemented do you suggest we should re-optimize our present settings?

For those of us not entirely familiar with these steps, could we submit a request to our account managers and ask them to "do what is best" for us, or at least to analyze our present setups and recommend proper changes to help increase our revenue?

Peace,
Cy

•••
Actually we purge your domains at least once every 5 days, in many cases more often than that. So our system re-optimizes, adds additional "learned" keywords and if new images have been added they are then updated.

To me the most important time to ask for help is when something doesn't look good. Somebody asked me today for a Segway template, then I looked and noticed our system didn't even fully understand what a Segway was, so with about 5 minutes of work and a template request which should be done tomorrow we have a perfect category if anybody has a domain about Segways. Did I mention that we own 6 Segways? :)

So if you look at one of your domains and you don't feel that the keywords really match the domain, definitely let your account manager know. Another good one is when you have a domain that on average is getting less than 20% CTR, now the domain has to have a few hundred hits overall, but sometimes we can help with those as well.

The last thing to consider is the size. If you have an account with 10 domains in it and you get 10 hits a day, it's hard for us to really make you millionaires. But 10 domains with a decent amount of hits, and you could easily see a big difference based on some changes. If you have thousands of domains, don't expect a miracle over night, but it's doable.

If you ever see that we have split your domain incorrectly, please just fix it. Our system learns when somebody fixes something like that. We had one of our customers add in 25,000 domains yesterday, and we split all of them but 19 correct. But all of his domains were spelled correctly.

Hope this helps.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
The content option will be available very soon. Just working out a few bugs right now. Maybe it will be available by the end of the week.

Donny
I saw your customized page and the additional texts and logo looks really good.

Would it be possible to put those on top of the page when the content option becomes available?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back