Domain Empire

Parked.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
troopscott said:
I switched about a month ago (over 1k names) and I am really impressed with there pay. I am averaging 1.85 RPC with some domains paying close to 7.00 per click. I had been parked at sedo thank got I saw the light.

I wanted to get with them but got denied. Good to hear about the increase.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
So, better for parked thread to combine, just only one.

Why parked thread could be split become 2, admin ?

•••
slim said:
I dont know how to add contents but i have tried to customize another one
www.MuttGuide.com

Slim, looks good to me. I like how you used the green background color to match the dog picture. Interesting, too, combining the two pictures into the square.

You might consider capitalizing the "m" in Mutt, though :)

troopscott said:
Stats for ONE of my domains. Would have been maybe a 3rd of this at best when I was at sedo for this domain

5,526 206 $61.14 3.73% $1.64 $337.87

Impressive, troop! Nice work!

Donny said:
Come on down, we are just in Tampa. Or we can always meet up at one of the shows, Traffic is in October, which should be fun.

Donny

Ummmm, I have a hangnail. Who can I fax? :)

Donny said:
The email from your account manager was sent based on me telling him to tell you to stop spamming craigslist after I received a call from them about your spamming and he was supposed to tell you to stop.
Donny

Donny, can you please clarify what constitutes Craiglist spamming? This is a serious question. I've never driven traffic to any of my domains, having been taught by the classic monetizers that SEO and contextual advertising are prohibited, but after seeing that Parked is ok with certain traffic generation, I just want to clarify before even contemplating such a thing. I have seen in other threads that Adwords promotion is acceptable, as is search engine submission. I'm not familiar enough with Craiglist enough to know what they would consider spamming. Would it be multiple postings across forums in the same day, for example? Seems like that would be common sense for most, but I guess there's always a few who push the envelope.

Thanks, Donny...

whitebark said:
Who says your domain is not likely to be on the first page? It's all in the domain name! I've got a number of them that routinely get first page search results that are parked with Parked.com.

Go to google.com and type in 'freelance work' - without the quotes yet - my .ca is right there. And I can say the same for many more. Now that they are going to allow some text content that rate of first page placements is sure to increase!

This is certainly good to know and something to strive for, thanks. I did google freelance work, sans quotes and with quotes, and did not see any .ca domains. Wonder what happened?

I was thinking that it would make a difference only in Yahoo! since Parked.com uses a Yahoo! feed, but apparently not. However, I'm still getting the hang of the best ways of monetizing with Parked.... I've had some good success with first-page Google results with my Fabulous domains, and I'm beginning to get the "secret" of turning my Parked domains into 1-click wonders. It's just like treasure hunting! :hehe:

Last edited:
•••
netmeg said:
Parked.com is the only place I've found so far that actually has some halloween themed landing pages (although I might have to find a better picture) and I have 54 halloween domains that seem to get traffic but few clicks, so I'm movin' em over to see how they do.

Good luck with the Halloween pages... and just in time! Boo!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back