IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've gotten a lot of clicks at Parked over the last 2-3 years and the most recent revenue per click I've seen at parked is good. I'm always surprised to see folks saying how low it is.

•••
I'd park all sites-developed domains at parked, and see the results ")

•••
i got approved , yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah

•••
sent trouble ticket and received

I have reviewed your application and we cannot accept it at this time due to a number of variables.

what are these variables? such as?

•••
•••
Usually bad traffic, bad names, bad history etc

how do they understand the traffic quality before giving account and without testing the traffic?

which names have bad history?

I dont think my names are bad.

•••
There a chance the names have been in their system before. Plus they really dont need to test them, they know what they want and dont want.

•••
•••
Hi everyone, i'm newbee on this. Had somebody try this from Latin country?

•••
over the past week, parked has not paid for at least 4 or 5 clicks i've gotten. RPC on indian traffic also seems to be down. I thought we get paid for every true click?

•••
over the past week, parked has not paid for at least 4 or 5 clicks i've gotten. RPC on indian traffic also seems to be down. I thought we get paid for every true click?

how do you know they were true clicks?

•••
Ok...I'm a little over the whole "I can't get into parked shit that is just about all that gets posted here atm.

If you can't get into Parked, or would like Peter (SDX) to help you with your application, do so via pm.

I will be deleting these posts from now on and issuing infraction points.

If you have something interesting to say about Parked, by all means go for it, but I will not let this continue to be the beg to get into, or my account is rejected thread.

If you have been rejected there is usually a good reason...work it out another way.

•••
ok,I know.

Ok...I'm a little over the whole "I can't get into parked shit that is just about all that gets posted here atm.

If you can't get into Parked, or would like Peter (SDX) to help you with your application, do so via pm.

I will be deleting these posts from now on and issuing infraction points.

If you have something interesting to say about Parked, by all means go for it, but I will not let this continue to be the beg to get into, or my account is rejected thread.

If you have been rejected there is usually a good reason...work it out another way.

•••
is it possible to use all new domains to sign up at parked.com?

•••
Parked has not been doing well and i am not a happy customer.i suggest people find an alternative parking company. Sorry, but thats how bad it has gotten.

Parked needs to USE the traffic we send to them, instead of screwing us.

what is up with the $0.00 RPC??? No,really! over the past few days you guys got traffic from me and some clicks and you give me nothing? quite crappy.

•••
I just want to report that parked.com sign up page is blank. I am not trying to sign up to parked.com

I am trying to test my referral code. It's blank. Are they aware of this?

•••
Parked has not been doing well and i am not a happy customer.i suggest people find an alternative parking company. Sorry, but thats how bad it has gotten.

Parked needs to USE the traffic we send to them, instead of screwing us.

what is up with the $0.00 RPC??? No,really! over the past few days you guys got traffic from me and some clicks and you give me nothing? quite crappy.

any recomendation for other Parking Company ?
Did you think is it all because they are yahoo feed ?

•••

why do i keep hearing that domain companies are dying because yahoo feeds?? whats going on?

•••
yahoo feeds cannot compete with google feed. However, there are still ways to make even tons of money if you want to be a little liberal about the rule. I have been wanting to propose this to Donny but now it's too late :(

•••
yahoo feeds cannot compete with google feed. However, there are still ways to make even tons of money if you want to be a little liberal about the rule. I have been wanting to propose this to Donny but now it's too late :(

damn, just sent u a message

•••
wheather parked.com still can be the best choice of domain parking network right now?

•••
Main page of parked.com shows message "For questions regarding Parked.com, please contact [email protected]"

Does Parked.com work at all? I've tried to contact them regarding my account but got no answer.

•••
I've no idea why you would want to contact Parked.com. they use a Bing Feed which has proved over the last six months to be worse than useless. The only feed which provides any revenue, is a Google feed.

•••
Bodis or namedrive. I like ND's templates. If you spent a little time on them,and know what people are looking for, ND is solid.

why do i keep hearing that domain companies are dying because yahoo feeds?? whats going on?
Yea yea, probably just another rumor. Namedrive uses Y! feed also and they are still up and running.

wheather parked.com still can be the best choice of domain parking network right now?
Parked and best do not belong in the same sentence anymore. Parked has fallen, they are decently incompetent now with handling your traffic. And sorry, i am not trying to "bash"parked. you're only as good as your product,and Parked's parking is currently nonsense. We haven't even seen our parking stats for like 4 or 5 days now! WTF!

•••
I've no idea why you would want to contact Parked.com. they use a Bing Feed which has proved over the last six months to be worse than useless. The only feed which provides any revenue, is a Google feed.

And who use Google feed?

I don't like Sedoparking since they don't offer feedback form and all domain sales are through Sedo. With Parked.com I'm contacted directly by domain end users and can negotiate with them even if they deny my counter offers and use Sedo escrow which has much lower fees.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back