Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The corporation moved to inactive status in July 2022

Latest Events​

2011-12-14 - 2018-12-31Addition of officer C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, agent
2022-07-01 - 2022-09-30Became inactive
2022-07-01 - 2022-09-30Change of status from 'Active' to 'Inactive'

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_fl/F11000005019
This is a foreign company registration AKA a company organized in another state doing business in that state.

The underlying company is registered in Delaware.

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_de/5067453

I am not sure on the current status of that, as Delaware provides limited free information on their state website.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Bottom line is...forget about your earned revenue at Voodoo. Move your domains to Sedo.
The big big Q is where the F happened to him??
There are lots of domainers still care about him.

•••
Donny is just another POS that left people high a dry (sound familiar old epik?).

He owes me about a grand...I've got no doubt I will receive adequate compensation at some point in the future.

•••
It says unsafe site while trying to enter with chrome...

•••
Yep, I am sure Donny from Voodoo is still around, he just took our money and ran away. This is kind of usual in the Domain parking industry unfortunately, some take more than what they should every month, some just disappear but at the end, 90% of them steal.

•••
Yep, I am sure Donny from Voodoo is still around, he just took our money and ran away. This is kind of usual in the Domain parking industry unfortunately, some take more than what they should every month, some just disappear but at the end, 90% of them steal.
Is Donny running epik too?

•••
•••
read owner sick..and complications.. folk unpaid for whiles.. life short u never know ...live the now
This reminds me of Register.to
their owner died unexpectedly; will soon cease to exist. (if they havent already)

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back