Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you really think Bing is not good for Parked Donny??

Wow... are you sure SDX? So, what we have to do now.. to get a good revenue from parked right now?

•••
Wow... are you sure SDX? So, what we have to do now.. to get a good revenue from parked right now?

Just be patient during The Migration Celine :)
Revenue will get better.

•••
i think the rate of click fraud inside the parked.com is very high that they didnt accept me as a new customer.They are loosing legit traffic by denying applications ,if i were parked manager i would chose giving new accounts rather than dealing with poor quality traffic from existing clients.

•••
Thread cleaned up once again, please keep it on track!

•••
There are many reasons that we reject accounts and one of the reasons is to control click fraud.

Donny

Last edited:
•••
•••
The recent "Bing migration fiasco" WILL be fixed by Parked.com as always...please be patient :)

•••
•••
It looks like Parked rev have tanked badly. I am down like 50%.

Is everyone else the same?

•••
I have one domain parked at Parked.com and it used to bring in a few pennies. It's not brining any money since they made the advertising feed change.

•••
Parked.com/WhyPark.com are really trying to make the new Bing migration work this year! :)

•••
and i'm really trying to make money this year but parked revenue has dropped significantly

•••
Look at your pages the format has changed, CTR's down the drain.
Parked forum mum about it..
back to sedo

•••
Look at your pages the format has changed, CTR's down the drain.
Parked forum mum about it..
back to sedo

hey Domo - long time no talk - it has been years has it ...i also started using sedo after many years - just still having problems with the optmizing - after thats done i move the rest over..the click % completely collapsed - the worst in the whole biz - instead of making it up with higher ppc they even cut the payout per click too - something is very fishy about the whole thing - but since this is going on for months now i don't see how that ever will be changed for the better- so i think a move is the best way to go - i waited months for improvements but just the opposite happens - every single week it goes down !

•••
Hey Sir Wolfis:
With Parked I feel Bing finally got a hold of all traffic (previously was only USA and Canada) and the filter is brutal to say the least...I felt a few years back this was going to happen after seeing clicks from 3rd world countries getting paid 2 ,3 and up to 8 USD since they were serving them English ads eg: Porsche ads in countries where there is no dealers/advertisers for this particular brand.)
Today this ad in one of my travel names caught my eye at Parked:
How To Travel
Compare Fare Prices, Find Deals & More. Make Informed Choices w/Bing�
bing.com )
Mmm how convenient...huge conflict of interest if you ask me.

There is so many problems and so little transparency that I honestly don't know where to begin with...that creates rumors,guesstimations and conspiracy theories and that goes for all of the parking companies
Good domain traffic/clicks (Yours) sponsoring Bad domains/traffic (Big accounts)
Accounts beign paid in a "bulk/smart manner" or as a whole , if you notice sometimes you move good domains away and you still make about the same a few days later the Parking realizes that and punishes you accordingly with low $clicks...so you comeback , I call it the "Parking Musical Chair Game".

Yesterday after so many years parking domains I learned something new that got me baffled ...at the German company when you move domains away (I do that constantly) the Optimization goes "Loco" and out of whack ... from related links to the ads themselves , so when you come back you MUST optimize again...what? I learned this the hard way by noticing some TM potentially conflictive
ads in one of my best domains (that was moved back and forth supposedly the "keyword" was hardcoded)...Parking is an accident waiting to happen for a lot of premium domains where there is a potential for a WIPO (generic or not)..one ad of the wrong kind and "Adios"...

My only suggestion is to move all your very best domains/traffic to one parking and keep the rest in another one (for a least a few weeks ..and find out really in actuallity how much do they get paid?)
I am not sure this is the right thread to be talking general parking issues...
In the meantime May I suggest an ample supply of "*Chill Pills" for the ride it's going to be rough
(*be sure to get the pink kind).
Cheers
Domo "tired of chasing Parking rainbows"

Last edited:
•••
Banned, Quality Block, Trademark etc

I have a few hundred domains at Parked and today I checked my Domain Ratings from the account info section.

I was surprised to see the following to list but a few.

dodegree.com Banned
c3dtv.com Trademark
djo.cc Quality Block
responsiblepalmoil.com Trademark

infact almost anything with 3d in the name = Trademark

Why would dodegree be banned?
Why trademark on 3d?
Can I do anything to change this?

•••
when i first started i used to park way more domains, now i'm just keeping them there until i start to develop them.

parked used to pay for my dev and renewal fees but now it's not even paying for coffee ;)

dev is the way to go!

•••
3D is not trademarkable as it describes what something is or does. So thats wrong.

•••
3D is not trademarkable as it describes what something is or does. So thats wrong.

c3dtv.com Trademark

I think its poping out of the system as a directv tm issue. dctv all in there. A computer spits these out not people. dodegree probally dodge truck. responsiblepalmoil palmolive?

•••
I agree. I have domains banned or restricted for no apparent reason. And some domains are blocked for trademark issues where none exist.

•••
I will suggest you to contact your account mgrs , some accounts might have been taken-out of the BING feed or not...
In addition Donny has made a couple of comments at their own forum
For the record I had nothing but the best customer service with them since day one and straight answers...looking forward to go back if things improve.

It appears to me there is a concerted move from all SE's and Parking Co's to clean and filter traffic...(I forsee same happening to Minicrappiecookiecuttersites
Yahoo has mocked Google heavy on TV in that respect )

The cream will rise to the top, in the other hand a lot of domains will render worthless . (no good for parking/no good for a minisite)

Last edited:
•••
I will suggest you to contact your account mgrs , some accounts might have been taken-out of the BING feed or not...
In addition Donny has made a couple of comments at their own forum
For the record I had nothing but the best customer service with them since day one and straight answers...looking forward to go back if things improve.

It appears to me there is a concerted move from all SE's and Parking Co's to clean and filter traffic...(I forsee same happening to Minicrappiecookiecuttersites
Yahoo has mocked Google heavy on TV in that respect )

The cream will rise to the top, in the other hand a lot of domains will render worthless . (no good for parking/no good for a minisite)

Exactly...I'm already starting to see small increases in Revenue/RPC's just recently since a couple days now :)

•••
My CTR is still abysmal, but RPC has gone up almost 50% between the 1st quarter of January to the 2nd quarter of January. Let's hope it stays like that. Overall RPC has been generally better under Bing.

•••
yeah my second week of Jan better than first week too

•••
:)

Yes, let's keep our fingers crossed that Donny and The Parked Crew are finally figuring out how to monetize through Bing! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back