Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Seabass said:
...Parked.com will have some 20 of their own in-house templates for you to use to start off.

Thanks Seabass and Donny.

Just wondering... is there going to be a of "rotation system" on these new templates i.e. a definite winner emerges?

•••
Today we don't have any rotation sytem in place as the new layouts are not in place yet. Today we are mainly testing on some various internal domains to see how things work. Understand that if we create 100 layouts maybe 5 will get approved. So this is a very time consuming process.

Our designers love me. :)

Donny

•••
Everybody loves donny

Now that I've kissed butt, I have a question.
How can it be that when I click on a day in my "domain statistics" that I sometimes get a domain show up with "0 visitors and 0 clicks" I understand "1 visitor and 0 clicks" I even swear one time right after I fell out of a cab :+> that I seen "0 vistors and 1 click" but I'd have to go back through and verify that.

Donny said:
Today we don't have any rotation sytem in place as the new layouts are not in place yet. Today we are mainly testing on some various internal domains to see how things work. Understand that if we create 100 layouts maybe 5 will get approved. So this is a very time consuming process.

Our designers love me. :)

Donny

•••
Just an FYI, the stats for 3/10 didn't include all of the international numbers, we are reprocessing it right now.

Donny

•••
Bad work from Donny.He closed my account without paying the balance.Scam,fraud company Parked.

•••
yellowmen said:
Bad work from Donny.He closed my account without paying the balance.Scam,fraud company Parked.

dont shout ;)

•••
yellowmen said:

Parking companies, affiliate companies, adsense, etc. don't have to pay you the account balance if in the event they have reasonable suspicion your account is fishy. and decide to ban you.

•••
www.DONT.net said:
dont shout ;)

you have obesession about dont ,dont.net

corgi said:
Parking companies, affiliate companies, adsense, etc. don't have to pay you the account balance if in the event they have reasonable suspicion your account is fishy. and decide to ban you.

namemedia allows to arbitrate the traffic but parked 3 world country registered comapny doesnt.

•••
Good News. My stats adjusted up a bit.

Brad

Donny said:
Just an FYI, the stats for 3/10 didn't include all of the international numbers, we are reprocessing it right now.

Donny

•••
oo

Last edited:
•••
Yahoo forgot to add a few of their non-US countries to the stats yesterday, so that's why we had to rerun everything. But everything is good now.

Donny

•••
oo

Last edited:
•••
yea, mine too. I attribute it more to a recent Yahoo update than Obama, though.

•••
oo

Last edited:
•••
Seabass said:
Do tell! What did they do? Today is looking great.....like the ol' days.

My CTR shot up about seven to ten percent over normal so far today.....and it does not look like bots are doing it.

You mean the estimate, right SB?

•••

Last edited:
•••
I dunno *what* they did, but they usually post when they have an update (called a 'weather report'), they had one last week or so, and most of my traffic now appears to be coming from Yahoo.

•••
Overall I don't see any real increase in RPC, the CTR is actually down about 1% since last week, but the RPM is up about $4.00 across the board. The only thing I have heard was that the minimum bids for some keywords were going to be lowered, but I haven't actually seen any changes on my end.

Donny

•••
oo

Last edited:
•••
I think by lowering the minimum bid what will happen is you will have more long tail keywords with 10+ advertisers where today you may only have 5. I think for the big terms like "credit cards" where you already have 400+ advertisers they will probably keep the minimum bid at 10 cents.

Donny

•••
Yahoo is doing maintenance on their stats system today, so finalized stats will be delayed today.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
Yahoo is doing maintenance on their stats system today, so finalized stats will be delayed today.

Donny

Thanks Donny...maybe they're trying to figure out how to increase our revenue also! ;)

•••
oo

Last edited:
•••
Seabass - I am out of the office today, but when our stats guy gets in I'll have him take a look at the overall stats received from Yahoo for Saturday.

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back