Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's that damn Voodoo for ya. Hopefully that's not just the start of the Voodoo ride.

•••
That must have been a fun explanation when you got home.

•••
•••
Was a girl flashing you when you were getting out Donny? ;)

•••
Dan Kimble was the "Master of the Street".

He just cracked me up the entire time.

Donny

•••
Hey guys,

Where are all the pictures of this. I need a good laugh:)

•••
hello is the thread working!

•••
Hi Donny i want join parked ,had pm you thx !

•••
The thread is still working just perfectly. Just been a busy week for all of us.

Donny

•••
Donny have a look my app plz ! thx ! pm you ,I like parked because it is best one !

•••
Hai Donny! I have joined Parked.com, please take a look my app. Thanks! pm you.

•••
Donny - is the mass editing feature broken? I've tried to upload CSV files, and no matter what it tells me

"Import Error: The uploaded file does not contain a valid header containing column (field) names."

I even tried downloading a portfolio and then re-uploading it right back up without even opening it and got that error.

•••
netmeg - Let me find out, I'll get back to you.

Donny

•••
Well oddly, it seems to be working now. Got me hangin'.

•••
:) I had somebody fix it. We were adding the ability to change the custom layout.

Donny

•••
•••
I was told it was live. :)

I haven't tested it myself, my account manager won't give me access.

Donny

•••
Can I put links to my parked domains from some of my websites with PR2 and PR3 ranks?
Is this allowed in Parked or other domain parking services?

•••
oo

Last edited:
•••
Seabass said:
Yea.....me too.

When I get back from the gym after my power workout on my pecs, my hammies, my gluteus maximus I'll begin to download the domains, check the format and upload my changes.

After that I'll probably download a fifth of Jack into my stomach in one gulp, then go shoot a deer or two off my deck, field dress them, and then later rebuild my Chevelle transmission in the living room.

Then I will work through the night rebuilding my SQL server, eating venison and of course drinking couple more fifths of Jack with some Black Sabbath playing in the background.

Just kidding L2 ! :)

Don't forget to have the ideal women come over which is: flat head, 3 feet tall, no teeth, and turns into a pizza and a 6-pack of your favorite beer after midnight:)

Please don't have me explain what this is or I will get kicked out of Namepros:)

•••
Seabass said:
Yea.....me too.

When I get back from the gym after my power workout on my pecs, my hammies, my gluteus maximus I'll begin to download the domains, check the format and upload my changes.

After that I'll probably download a fifth of Jack into my stomach in one gulp, then go shoot a deer or two off my deck, field dress them, and then later rebuild my Chevelle transmission in the living room.

Then I will work through the night rebuilding my SQL server, eating venison and of course drinking couple more fifths of Jack with some Black Sabbath playing in the background.

Just kidding L2 ! :)

Salt lick set up in the back yard? Bad form... :laugh:

What year is the Chevelle? :kickass:

•••
oo

Last edited:
•••
Don't forget to have the ideal women come over which is: flat head, 3 feet tall, no teeth, and turns into a pizza and a 6-pack of your favorite beer after midnight

Just keep it up; you won't live to be kicked out of Namepros...

(Chevelle? Poo. I grew up in a house full of Cobras and Shelbys and stuff)

Last edited:
•••
•••
l2ride55 said:
hahaha ROTFLMAO....

My fingers were crushed putting a Muncie Rockcrusher (M-22) tranny in my 71' Chevelle SS (red with black rally stripes, 350 LT1 powered) back in the day, I do drink Jack Daniels whiskey (too much at times), I did rebuild a couple sql databases recently and I'm listening to Ozzie as I write (just put him on the media player to round out the reply).

About the only thing you missed.... is if and when I do shoot, I prefer to shoot at things (lol) that have some ability to shoot back. Makes it much more exciting and interesting that way, but at times it's got me into wayyyy too much trouble (still does).

I do believe Netmeg can vouch for that lol.

Seabass, you sure hit the nail on the head around these parts - even L1 just asked "who said all that"? Now I'm looking over my shoulder - you a Fed? lol (just kidding)

L2

Seabass knows EVERYTHING! ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back