Domain Empire

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Donny,

My domains have been getting ranked much higher on the SE's now (some on page one).

Since my domains are not type-in or typo custom content is my only option, and it is working.

thx man.

•••
Parked.com adult templates are just da best.... It personally turns me on :xf.love: ... I would say better than parkingpanel. Even though once in a while parkingpanel domain do perform better.

Anyway

What are the best countries for parked.com in terms of ecpm in general.

Okay.,.

US,
UK
Canada..

What else..

I need sorted lists.

In general. So don't worry about for gambling, this or UK are good for BDSM... In general lah...

Donny said:
You know you have too many templates when I just approved these this morning.

Derailleur - some bike thingy.
American Fuzzy Lop Rabbit
True Love
Animal Print Rugs
Swim Camp

And another 250 additional ones. Our designers have been very busy lately.

Maybe I should have a design new landers contest. I'll have to think about this one.

Donny

Donny said:
rickkumar - Yes you did move domains, you just explained the reason. When you moved the secondary traffic to another company that's where your clicks went. So you have less clicks because you sent that traffic elsewhere, I would look at where you redirected the traffic.

The secondary providers are doing ok. In another week or so I'll finally be happy. In some vertiicals and in some countries we are doing better than with Ask. We will also be adding another provider on Monday which should boost the RPC in a few additional countries. But I can tell you that India is hard.

Donny

Okay Donny, India is hard. China is hard. I sure know that Indonesia must be hard because my parking pages don't show any ads :'(

But you perform extremely well on US, EU, and even so many other countries and it's getting better as time goes buy.

What would be great for all of us if you can give lists of say 200 countries sorted based on which one perform best in general....

A table or sort.

•••
Ya' know........ really we all know Parked.com is the best. It just takes some sucking up of the pride/attititude when things change. But, things change in every company - nature of the world. I know I complain at times, but I know Parked is working in our best interests, as Donny plainly iterated several times.

On a tangent, I want to say "Alot" is spelled correctly "A lot" . It is not one word. Sorry, I was a teacher at one time. I quit b/c cute girls kept staring at me and I knew I was weak when it came to pretty girls. I lasted only three months. :hehe:

•••
teguh123 - Can you send me the domain(s) that you say are not returning any results and the keywords?

Thanks.

Donny

•••
Seabass said:
Ya' know........ really we all know Parked.com is the best. It just takes some sucking up of the pride/attititude when things change. But, things change in every company - nature of the world. I know I complain at times, but I know Parked is working in our best interests, as Donny plainly iterated several times.

On a tangent, I want to say "Alot" is spelled correctly "A lot" . It is not one word. Sorry, I was a teacher at one time. I quit b/c cute girls kept staring at me and I knew I was weak when it came to pretty girls. I lasted only three months. :hehe:

You spelled "attitude" incorrectly :)

•••
Really wish we could put atleast one adsense code on each of our domains. This would greatly increase parks reputation imho.

•••
Broker said:
Really wish we could put atleast one adsense code on each of our domains. This would greatly increase parks reputation imho.

Google wont allow it. the search feed from yahoo and the adsens code cant co-exist.

•••
Thought I would try another parking provider apart from the four I use already, this is the response I got :!:

Dear Owner of useless names (My words),

"In order for Parked.com to pay industry leading payouts we have to ensure traffic quality for our network is of the highest standards.
Our traffic quality department has analyzed your application and has determined that it does not currently meet the standards we are looking for in new Parked.com partners. "

•••
wot said:
Thought I would try another parking provider apart from the four I use already, this is the response I got :!:

Dear Owner of useless names (My words),

"In order for Parked.com to pay industry leading payouts we have to ensure traffic quality for our network is of the highest standards.
Our traffic quality department has analyzed your application and has determined that it does not currently meet the standards we are looking for in new Parked.com partners. "

I'm sure Donny will have a look into this for you :)

•••
wot - Yes it's not easy to get approved by our system. We are judging you based on putting in 10 domains or more and the little bit of information you have provided. If one thing doesn't seem right, we don't approve you. I did manually approve you though once I figured out who you were. :)

Donny

•••
Donny said:
wot - Yes it's not easy to get approved by our system. We are judging you based on putting in 10 domains or more and the little bit of information you have provided. If one thing doesn't seem right, we don't approve you. I did manually approve you though once I figured out who you were. :)

Donny

Fair comment- thank you :hi:

•••
wot has good names? Who would have thunk it?
:hehe:

j/k wot, you know you are my hero!

Donny said:

Donny

•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
wot has good names? Who would have thunk it?
:hehe:

j/k wot, you know you are my hero!

Aw shucks :hehe:

•••
•••
:) Back on topic. RPM still in the toilet.

•••
Donny said:
teguh123 - Can you send me the domain(s) that you say are not returning any results and the keywords?

Thanks.

Donny

Donny, I thought all of my domains are not returning results when accessed from Indonesia. So, I check again and find out that now all domains are returning results.

There are only 2 advertisers though, shopping.com and adultfriendfinder.com. That is the same 2 advertisers for all domains all keywords....

Last edited:
•••
Haven't posted here in some time... but would still like to see from parked:

• About 10-20 more characters allowed in the meta description field.
  • Ability to name our customized images - ie - custom-name.jpg
  • Some new template layouts
  • Ability to have custom content on both the lander and inner page that are different from one another.

If you build it - they will come Donny!

•••
Looks like people are making all sorts of requests to Parked lately so here is my suggestion...

Right below the Totals line in a list show the Average Per Day numbers as well.

To determine this Average Per Day totals, count the number of days between the earliest day on the given list that got a visit and the last day on the list that got a visit. Of course this would only apply to lists that have the date on them, like the individual domain list.

This would be especially great for the visitors, clicks, and revenue columns. :tu:

•••
Any chance of idn support other than by punycode?

•••
I just joined Parked.
Im really excited :great:

- Kurniawan.

•••
Donny - Sent you a PM. Could you please reply when you have a spare moment.

thanks
Rob

•••
my .in's are getting .01/click now. Is the a permanent change regarding IDN's at parked? This has been happening for about a week now.

•••
Can you embed youtube videos on parked ?

•••
mrizos said:
my .in's are getting .01/click now. Is the a permanent change regarding IDN's at parked? This has been happening for about a week now.

Same here... :td:

•••
mrizos - Yes, most traffic from India does not currently pay very well. I have been in contact with a few companies in India that might be able to help, but it's not very easy.

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back