IT.COM

domains Park.io has a big day with the highest reported .io of all time Trade.io

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Trade.io now takes the top spot. Sold in 2010 on Sedo for $4,000 it went for $88,000 on Park.io Monday. The domain name has been developed, there is a note, Even though the trade.io exchange is in hibernation, the Liquidity Pool is alive and well and has evolved into the TIOprime Pool. Battery.io also sold […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Congrats to park.io and to the buyer of this great name.

Domain prices are going to explode higher just like all assets. The auction activity on all platforms should tell you all you need to know just in case the recent record breaking prices don't.

•••
Thanks for the article @equity78 . Certainly seems the interest in .io continues with prices continuing to rise for great words.
Do you have a sense on how many bidders at ParkIO are end users vs domain investors, @Steve Webb?
Bob

•••
Thanks for the article @equity78 . Certainly seems the interest in .io continues with prices continuing to rise for great words.
Do you have a sense on how many bidders at ParkIO are end users vs domain investors, @Steve Webb?
Bob

I think Bob but don't know for sure this was a private sale, the domain was not expired actually developed.

•••
Thanks @equity78 - I was wondering not so much this sale only, but as we see higher and higher .io prices at the venue, I wonder if the balance of end users and investors is changing, as some evidence on GD auctions. Thanks again. -Bob

•••
•••
that is one hell of an ROI

•••
Back