domains Metaverse.io is the first reported 6 figure .io sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Well we now have the first reported 6 figure .io domain name sale, not a name I would have expected. Metaverse.io sold for $175,000 at Park.io it was acquired according to Namebio for $2,232 last October at Park.io. Trade.io was the highest reported sale and that took place last month. There was just a landing […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
An outstanding .io sale which indicates to me that the upside for "virtual" names is still

File this under the "close, but no cigar" category, a typo I regged back in 2014 after re-reading Ready Player One. (Who knows? Maybe it'll evolve into a brandable over time...:-P)

Metaverce / com

hey mate ;)
me on the other hand dropped last year virtual,,metaverse..,,com

was regged.quite quick I think

had it for couple years no offers...figured that metaverse is already virtual...by definition

cheers

•••
Do a little research. If you do not know what either Pinyin is or what meta verse means why bother posting on the thread?
My research is meta flawed as you see ...I’m only trying to understand why you had a need to promote MetaVerse in a different language

•••
My research is meta flawed as you see ...I’m only trying to understand why you had a need to promote MetaVerse in a different language

he didn't promote..genuinely thought it could sell imo

but like most here..I think he is wrong

•••
he didn't promote..genuinely thought it could sell imo

but like most here..I think he is wrong

Who knows, many of my successful sales have come from thinking outside the box.

It appears that Yuanjie is registered in quite a few extensions including com, .net, org, .cn,com.cn and are all owned by Chinese.
The .top popular with Chinese is $1362 first year reg.

Not exactly a huge punt, and time as always, will tell.

•••
•••
•••
And .top is much more popular in China than .io :xf.smile:

then there would be many more .top sales we would be hearing about no? and yet sales wise it's almost a dead extension

•••
•••
actually in this case it seems the. io here went to china.

Screenshot_20210310-095516_Chrome.jpg

•••
•••
One hell of a reseller buying price if that is the case!

true..or it just means someone did their homework.. metaverse will be basically the future.. and this name then few times its price...google seems to think so...metaverse as the ultimate union and bridge between physical and virtual..all techs combined..ar...vr...etc

•••
•••
http://metaverseroadmap.org/

These guys were ahead of the game?
A lot of people were ahead of the game. While Metaverse.io was dropped by the previous owner only a few months back and Drew picked it up on auction on park.io, @DNGear also has been holding metaverse.xyz for 3 years.

•••
I sold metaverse.tech years back for low x,xxx

•••
I sold meta...,one for round 5k 2yrs ago

I will be asking much more for metaverse.,.,one

•••
Do we have a Metaverse Showcase and discussion thread yet?.....thinking we should 🤔

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back