domains Defi.vc is now the highest reported .vc sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Defi.vc is now the largest reported .vc domain name sale. The domain name which expired and was caught by Park.io 12 days ago. The domain name sold for $33,433. It looks like the domain name was registered in 2019 by a Chinese regisrant who let it drop at Gandi.net Climate.vc was the previous highest reported […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Excellent news for strong keywords in .vc

•••
can someone tell me -
what is the previous Chinese owner had renewed the domain name?

could it be sold?

why did not the current buyer did not by the name when it was owned by the dominar!?

•••
can someone tell me -
what is the previous Chinese owner had renewed the domain name?

could it be sold?

why did not the current buyer did not by the name when it was owned by the dominar!?

That's why the participants of an auction are somehow led by temporary emotions. It's like I never intended to buy banana.tv from the current owner, but if banana.tv is available on the auction market, I'd love to place a high bid.

Auctioned names reminder people what they like and offer them a direct way to get it, plus, winning in an auction feels very special- even some auction winners felt themselves like a fool in afterwards.

•••
That's why the participants of an auction are somehow led by temporary emotions. It's like I never intended to buy banana.tv from the current owner, but if banana.tv is available on the auction market, I'd love to place a high bid.

Auctioned names reminder people what they like and offer them a direct way to get it, plus, winning in an auction feels very special- even some auction winners felt themselves like a fool in afterwards.

Very good points. Add to that many domainers have expressed the view that they will not put money in another domainer's pocket. They will buy it expired but not from another domain investor. Some expand upon that and use things like guaranteed delivery, provenance but for some it's they just don't want to help their perceived competition.

•••
Venture crapital valuation. to the moon baby.

Last edited:
•••
On DeFi and OpFi. Your DeFi might be OpFi

•••
Back