domains Metaverse.io is the first reported 6 figure .io sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Well we now have the first reported 6 figure .io domain name sale, not a name I would have expected. Metaverse.io sold for $175,000 at Park.io it was acquired according to Namebio for $2,232 last October at Park.io. Trade.io was the highest reported sale and that took place last month. There was just a landing […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well we now have the first reported 6 figure .io domain name sale, not a name I would have expected. Metaverse.io sold for $175,000 at Park.io it was acquired according to Namebio for $2,232 last October at Park.io. Trade.io was the highest reported sale and that took place last month. There was just a landing […]

Continue Reading

Due to the short hold time, it looks like someone had an tip and bought the name to flip it for a lot of $ shortly. I wonder if I'm right about that.

Last edited:
•••
Seems it is something from China.

•••
•••
I'm sure i watched a DomainSherpa recently where AndrewR mentioned he sold Metaverse dot io for $30k. If so, the person who bought it from Andrew made money on him quickly and knowing Andrew's domaining persona he won't like that too much.

But that's what domaining is all about, buying/selling and everyone being happy, Andrew's done it with many other people.

Thanks for the info (y)

Last edited:
•••
I'm sure i watched a DomainSherpa recently where AndrewR mentioned he sold Metaverse dot io for $30k. If so, the person who bought it from Andrew made money on him quickly and knowing Andrew's domaining persona he won't like that too much.

But that's what domaining is all about, buying/selling and everyone being happy, Andrew's done it with many other people.

Thanks for the info (y)
No... The last buyer backed out in the last moment.. Went Awol and it didn't sell, and Drew sold it again. Some people have all the luck lol

Check out the latest Domain sherpa episode.. It is there

•••
hmmm.
i should do outbound on metaverse(..one)

sometimes that works.

anyway great sale.. io rocks.

•••
•••
•••
hmmm.
i should do outbound on metaverse(..one)

sometimes that works.

anyway great sale.. io rocks.

@DNGear also recently sold metaverse.xyz for 4499

•••
Last edited:
•••
Very nice .io sale! Name is great, I can see it, if you follow the space.

I own 1

+Hub (com)

•••
Great sale, the domain was sold by Andrew Rosener.

•••
9888 usd

Although its available for 4499 @squadhelp lander, Buyer bought it for 9888 in Afternic.
WOWOW... hahaha. Double congrats
Buyer didn't see the SH lander?

How much did you pay Sh for the same? Was it based on 4499 or 9888?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
That's a great sale right there. Some better .io names that were reported have sold for less

•••
Great sale. And, agree first sale of IO for such a amount (reported)

•••

Attachments

• Metaverse1.png
    Metaverse1.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 223
  • metaverse2.png
    metaverse2.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 220
•••
•••
Out of every word, this is the first reported 6 figure .io

That's crazy.

•••
Have Yuanjie.io which is Metaverse in Pinyin.

•••
•••
Pinyin? And what does meta verse even mean ?
Do a little research. If you do not know what either Pinyin is or what meta verse means why bother posting on the thread?

•••
An outstanding .io sale which indicates to me that the upside for "virtual" names is still

File this under the "close, but no cigar" category, a typo I regged back in 2014 after re-reading Ready Player One. (Who knows? Maybe it'll evolve into a brandable over time...:-P)

Metaverce / com

Last edited:
•••
Back