Dynadot

discuss Paid domain lists? Would you pay?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Would you pay for a daily domain list?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    29.9%
  • No

votes
    70.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
Would anyone be interested in joining a mailing list that sends the top 250 domains every single day?

If so, would you pay for it?

If you would, what would you say is a fair price?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
But seriously, @Shane Bellone you are an inspiration. Look like you (re)started something. Your subscription shows there is still a market for selected domain lists. Saw 3 people mention starting a list each. I think, quite a few lists might be coming now, free or paid.

•••
But seriously, @Shane Bellone you are an inspiration. Look like you (re)started something. Your subscription shows there is still a market for selected domain lists. Saw 3 people mention starting a list each. I think, quite a few lists might be coming now, free or paid.

Good luck to everyone. :)

•••
•••
I will also start a list.

The list will list everyone having a list.

Will notify shortly where to subscribe :-P

•••
•••
Subscribed. My expectation is to see keyword domains, rather than 4l.com. It is easy to find such short domains.

•••
What if i sell the list i get for $50 to 10 people at $20 each? I kid I kid...:laugh:

•••
Still waiting for the subscription and 1st week listings.

•••
Still waiting for the subscription and 1st week listings.

The link is in my signature. If you have issues signing up, message me.

•••
Worked with AlmostInc to sell my domain Nup.com and I know Shane deals with mostly high end names, I am very interested in this. Signed up for the 1 week trial, hoping for the best ^.^

•••
Looking forwards to reading the feedback ..........over time

•••
Day 3 of the one week trial, very interesting list. Reg'd only one so far but out of respect for Shane and the list I will keep it to myself for at least 3+ months before listing it on NP or Flippa. Looking forward to new names in my inbox each morning :D

•••
Day 3 of the one week trial, very interesting list. Reg'd only one so far but out of respect for Shane and the list I will keep it to myself for at least 3+ months before listing it on NP or Flippa. Looking forward to new names in my inbox each morning :D

Thanks. It's been tough. The lists are pretty damn dry these days. I do my best to find something with some value there.

I just picked up BeginnersYoga.com, which was on the list a few days ago. Curious if it was a subscriber who bid me up. Lol

•••
@Shane Bellone, I was sign up. So where you send the list?. paypal email or nP inbox ?... i think that will good to send via email sir. setup your cart after purchase redirection to your email opt-in...

•••
@Shane Bellone, I was sign up. So where you send the list?. paypal email or nP inbox ?... i think that will good to send via email sir. setup your cart after purchase redirection to your email opt-in...

It automatically adds your PayPal email. If you need to change it please pm me. Also, you have to click the link in the email to verify your subscription.

•••
•••
I do not like the idea. Namely because I feel like this is just going to be a pdf or text file downloaded from a website like expireddomains.net.

And if that's the case, its using asymmetric information unethically and charging people for something they could easily look up themselves. If you wanna be that guy, be that guy. If i'm assuming wrong, please forgive me. But your being vague about how "quality" is established, and how the list will be generated. 250 is a lot daily, so I know you are using search filters to quickly generate a list.

Sounds like bs to me.

•••
I do not like the idea. Namely because I feel like this is just going to be a pdf or text file downloaded from a website like expireddomains.net.

And if that's the case, its using asymmetric information unethically and charging people for something they could easily look up themselves. If you wanna be that guy, be that guy. If i'm assuming wrong, please forgive me. But your being vague about how "quality" is established, and how the list will be generated. 250 is a lot daily, so I know you are using search filters to quickly generate a list.

Sounds like bs to me.

Shane has in his sig line 30 - 75 which is very doable.

The Daily Domain List consists of 30 to 75 domains sent to your inbox daily at 8am EST. I will give you a 1-week free trial. After that, it will cost $50 per month. I will CAP the list at 50 subscribers.

•••
How do you determine the quality...

Just try it for FREE!!. I was subcribe it to know how it work... why not?, it's free.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back