Dynadot

discuss Would you pay a monthly fee for a daily email with a list of domain names available for registering?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Would you pay a monthly fee for a daily email with a list of domain names available for registering?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Outsomniac

Established Member
Impact
Would you pay monthly to be part of an email list that sends an email out to you each day with a list of a certain amount of different .com domain names that are available to be registered?

I think I would, if the price were right. And it also depends on how many domains are on the list each day.

What about you? :xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For the amount of time I spend going through lists kind of aimlessly without knowing great filter settings, I think there's definitely some value in having someone curate it a bit for me, but the value diminishes the larger the list grows

•••
For the amount of time I spend going through lists kind of aimlessly without knowing great filter settings, I think there's definitely some value in having someone curate it a bit for me, but the value diminishes the larger the list grows

Agreed, and going along with what you said I think it could be taken to another level where there are different categories or types of domain name lists to pay for monthly.

For example- $5 a month for a daily list of 50 domain names that pertains to food or computers or cars.

Someone could request they be sent a list of domain names of a category of their choosing, even. If I wanted nothing but names related to cats, I would be sent domain names on my daily email list that relate to cats.

•••
Depends.

If it's a quality list of brandables that would save me time and effort, I would certainly subscribe if the price is right. But that gotta be excellent as there's already some good and free ones like DNFront.com.

Last edited:
•••
Depends.

If it's a quality list of brandables that would save me time and effort, I would certainly subscribe if the price is right. But that gotta be excellent as there's already some good and free ones like DNFront.com.

Yeah I definitely understand where you are coming from. DNFront is nice. Maybe the email lists would just be curated for the individual monthly subscriber? There could be many different ways to create something like that.

•••
Agreed, and going along with what you said I think it could be taken to another level where there are different categories or types of domain name lists to pay for monthly.

For example- $5 a month for a daily list of 50 domain names that pertains to food or computers or cars.

Someone could request they be sent a list of domain names of a category of their choosing, even. If I wanted nothing but names related to cats, I would be sent domain names on my daily email list that relate to cats.

I would pay $5 per month for that, and I'd pay $10 to get it an hour or two earlier lol

•••
I would pay $5 per month for that, and I'd pay $10 to get it an hour or two earlier lol

Yeah? Good to know, haha. I would too. And that's a fair point, the more people that receive the same list/lists the less time there would be for someone to reg the names that they like- would be first come first serve in that regard.

•••
@ajron does something like that
upload_2019-8-6_8-59-16.png

The problem with theses services is that you never know the quality of the domains and that the person could sell the list to multiple persons, so if you are not the first one, you get less names..

•••
As long as all the domains were good and credible and if the price is reasonable, it will be very helpful to me as well, can you suggest where i can get some? I really need it for my site .(_www(dot)betwala(dot)com_) Thanks!

•••
@ajron does something like that
Show attachment 125460

The problem with theses services is that you never know the quality of the domains and that the person could sell the list to multiple persons, so if you are not the first one, you get less names..

Oh, cool! I wonder if it's working out for him.

•••

agree

the quality, depends greatly on the knowledge, resources, and experience etc, of whoever is selecting them.

and if you have someone with such qualifications, is $5 or $10 really worth their time and effort?

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back