Hey everyone, For the past month, I've been using the website DomainAgent that connected me with an owner of a domain name. We finally came to an agreement and I was sent to DomainAgents partner escrow - Escrow.com After I made payment, I was told that the owner is located in Russia and they will have to cancel the transaction. Now I have lost all connection with the owner (no info in Whois) and I'm afraid he might thought I folded. I emailed back DomainAgent and Escrow to help me connect back to the owner but I wanted to ask for any advice on this matter to make the transaction work. If I do get back in contact, what Escrow service should I be using? There are so many out there that I don't think I can come to a solid decision in the next day or two. Thanks!