Dynadot

.tv Ovo()tv $3500

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I sold Ovo()tv for $3500 through broker DomainAgents.com.

Ovo means "egg" in several languages.

Buyer is a famous billionaire and author of 2 books on entrepreneurship.

Do the longtime memebers on this forum remember when this domain would not have sold for $25 here?

Btw, FU Snoop hahaha!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats! Who was the buyer!

•••
Yes, congrats. Molto bene!

When did you obtain the domain?

Last edited:
•••
I bought Ovo.tv 3 years ago. It was never regged before me as far as I know. Why not, I dont know. It's a premium domain name because it is 3-letter "pronounceable", so it was $50 per year at Enom. PM me if you want to know who bought it as I dont think he wants that public.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Btw, FU Snoop hahaha!

Hilarious, i am going to a melbourne domainers xmas party on the 15th and he will be there !!!
~
Glad you explained the word, to be honest i had not heard before, cheers

•••
Congrats! Marc Echo made the pickup!

A

•••
Hilarious, i am going to a melbourne domainers xmas party on the 15th and he will be there !!!

That is great. Tell Snoop I said "Hi" and "FU Snoop - you cant rain on the dot tv parade now you curmudgeon." hahaha

•••
•••
That is great. Tell Snoop I said "Hi" and "FU Snoop - you cant rain on the dot tv parade now you curmudgeon." hahaha

Got the feeling he may not care, but happy to alert him to this thread

•••
•••
Got the feeling he may not care, but happy to alert him to this thread
Snoop did offer some useful criticism here and there, but often his perception of the marketplace was 2-dimensional and simplistic. He lacks the ability to use imagination and historical trends to add depth to his analysis of a domain name marketplace.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back