NameSilo

Overture Suggestion Tool type-in names wanted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy Suggestion Tool Names which meet this criteria:

A. Prefer .com's (unless you have a rare .info .us or .org with true type-in's).

B. Must have the extension included in the return. Do not want names without the extension.

C. Suggestion Tool (low) counts between 25 to 100 maximum are preferred. Not looking for high ST number names, with subsequent high price expectations of seller.

D. Must be real names, words, terms, occupations, places or phrases. No made-up names.

E. Do not care much about ST returns attributed mostly to link popularity. In fact, do not really want link pop names.

F. I can and will filter-out suspected false and spurious ST returns. Normally I can identify them but sometimes not accurately.

Please send domains which meet the above requirements via PM. Will reply if I am interested. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Re: Overture Suggestion Tool type-in names wanted

Originally posted by RealNames
Looking to buy Suggestion Tool Names which meet this criteria:

A. Prefer .com's (unless you have a rare .info .us or .org with true type-in's).

B. Must have the extension included in the return. Do not want names without the extension.

C. Suggestion Tool (low) counts between 25 to 100 maximum are preferred. Not looking for high ST number names, with subsequent high price expectations of seller.

D. Must be real names, words, terms, occupations, places or phrases. No made-up names.

E. Do not care much about ST returns attributed mostly to link popularity. In fact, do not really want link pop names.

F. I can and will filter-out suspected false and spurious ST returns. Normally I can identify them but sometimes not accurately.

Please send domains which meet the above requirements via PM. Will reply if I am interested. Thanks.

Would you pay for suggestions?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back