IT.COM

Outbound Sales and the CORRECT contact

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey guys,

I've just started working on my outbound sales. I have about 3 different pitches I use, but a even bigger question puzzles me ......say when you are working with a large company that has several Top level people in charge... like CEO, CFO, CGO all the chief Officers from the Sales Marketing Director , to the Financial Strategic Director. Or even owner...

Whom of that list do you "Actually" target/reach out to???? As I feel emailing each and everyone would look more like a Spam storm and basically put them off after they converge , and see you sent the same written email to each one.....Which of these "officer/director titles" actually has the decision making authority to follow through with your email/offer?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ceo and the marketing manager of CMO would be the best people to reach out to but before that make sure your domain revolves around their business.

•••
Ceo and the marketing manager of CMO would be the best people to reach out to but before that make sure your domain revolves around their business.

Thanks Insha, I figured Marketing Manger is always a choice, the CEO however in the big leagues , their email is almost like looking for the holy grail. I've managed to find 1 CEO email, that I did not get a returned failed email receipt on.

Also my Domain Name and the niche companies is a 100% match ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back