NameSilo

Outbound Sales and the CORRECT contact

Located in General Domain Discussion, started by DomainBarracksRob, May 2, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. DomainBarracksRob

DomainBarracksRob Top Contributor VIP

Hey guys,

I've just started working on my outbound sales. I have about 3 different pitches I use, but a even bigger question puzzles me ......say when you are working with a large company that has several Top level people in charge... like CEO, CFO, CGO all the chief Officers from the Sales Marketing Director , to the Financial Strategic Director. Or even owner...

Whom of that list do you "Actually" target/reach out to???? As I feel emailing each and everyone would look more like a Spam storm and basically put them off after they converge , and see you sent the same written email to each one.....Which of these "officer/director titles" actually has the decision making authority to follow through with your email/offer?

Thank you

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. NetworkPearl

NetworkPearl Top Contributor VIP

Ceo and the marketing manager of CMO would be the best people to reach out to but before that make sure your domain revolves around their business.

3. DomainBarracksRob

DomainBarracksRob Top Contributor VIP

Thanks Insha, I figured Marketing Manger is always a choice, the CEO however in the big leagues , their email is almost like looking for the holy grail. I've managed to find 1 CEO email, that I did not get a returned failed email receipt on.

Also my Domain Name and the niche companies is a 100% match ;)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice