IT.COM

advice Outbound sale approach

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BetoWH7

Established Member
Impact
hello i want to ask for advice and suggestions.
i have understood that i need to go out and find buyers for my domains
so after research i will send a email to the prospect buyer
and after explaining the reason for the email ( to offer them the domain for sale )

should i send them to the link of my domain on dan or afternic ?

my reasoning for this is that the buyer doesnt know me , i dont know them , and the marketplace should offer some reassurance and security for both parties ?

i currently dont have a website where i post my domains for sale ( i dont believe the prospect buyer will trust my page )

am i doing this correctly or is it wrong ?

advice is welcomed thank you

Beto

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Keep it simple.

"Hello, I am the owner of xxxx.com. Would you be interested in purchasing this domain name?"

(Optional:) "Just saw your website and thought it might be useful to you." Etc.

Best regards,

•••
hello i want to ask for advice and suggestions.
i have understood that i need to go out and find buyers for my domains
so after research i will send a email to the prospect buyer
and after explaining the reason for the email ( to offer them the domain for sale )

should i send them to the link of my domain on dan or afternic ?

my reasoning for this is that the buyer doesnt know me , i dont know them , and the marketplace should offer some reassurance and security for both parties ?

i currently dont have a website where i post my domains for sale ( i dont believe the prospect buyer will trust my page )

am i doing this correctly or is it wrong ?

advice is welcomed thank you

Beto
Thereb might be a problem with inserting links into your mail.

It could be detected as spam.

•••

Correct.

No links, at least not at first email.

•••
I agree with @twiki to keep it simple, but I also just took a peek at your domains.

I'll be honest with you - you'll never sell any of those. I wouldn't spend even a minute outbounding
virginia-cleaning-service.info, for example. KnoxvilleTax - com is your strongest domain, and I still don't think you'll be able to sell that one.

Spend time getting better names first: coms only, no hyphens, better keywords, better cities.

•••
I agree with @twiki to keep it simple, but I also just took a peek at your domains.

I'll be honest with you - you'll never sell any of those. I wouldn't spend even a minute outbounding
virginia-cleaning-service.info, for example. KnoxvilleTax - com is your strongest domain, and I still don't think you'll be able to sell that one.

Spend time getting better names first: coms only, no hyphens, better keywords, better cities.
thank you, yes i am still learning i realize names with hyphens are a wrong idea, and won't buy more of those
i will focus on .com and better cities and keywords.
thanks for the inputs.

•••

thank you so much, i didnt know that and i sent the first emails with a link
and they might have gone to spam.
you live you learn, wont add links again

•••
Keep it simple.

"Hello, I am the owner of xxxx.com. Would you be interested in purchasing this domain name?"

(Optional:) "Just saw your website and thought it might be useful to you." Etc.

Best regards,
thank you @twiki another question, please
I put on the subject of the email:
xxxxxx.com is for sale
is that correct so they know right away the subject of the email, or should i use a different subject line on the email

•••
xxxxxx.com is for sale
is that correct so they know right away the subject of the email, or should i use a different subject line on the email
When you see that title, coming from someone else via email, what would you think?

•••
When you see that title, coming from someone else via email, what would you think?
truth is i have opposite ideas
, on the one hand, is straight to the point (positive)
on the other hand, is suspicious. (negative)

i am sorry sometimes i am a bit paranoid.
truth is i appreciate it when an email is short and to the point.

what are your thoughts about it ?? :unsure:

•••
Sounds to me just like the other 99% spam I receive on a daily basis.

Will let up to you to choose what to use.

•••
xxxxxx.com is for sale
Keep in mind, that if you like to get to the point, the email title could simply be "Are you interested in xxxxx.com?" or "Xxxxx.com is available." Putting "for sale" in the title message might prompt more direct deposit to the spam folder.

•••
Back