NameSilo

Outbound For Brandable Domains

Labeled as advice in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by webdomainhub, Jul 12, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. webdomainhub

webdomainhub Established Member

Hi,

Does anyone have good success in doing outbound for brandable domains? I know geo+keyword/service works well with outbound but how about generic brandable? Soemthing like fitnessplan, foodfocus, travelinsights ( just examples ). Any input is appreciated.

Rgds

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Goku

Goku Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I have had the least success in outbound sales to be honest.

How long is your domain name?

3. webdomainhub

Most are under 10 letters... I don't have that many lol.. Just getting into the branding game...

4. UmerK

UmerK Established Member

It could work in cases where there are existing users in terms of their company name or products.

For example FoodFocus could be pitched to FoodFocusco or foodfocusgroup but pitching it to random people related to niche may or may not be successful. The former in this case has a lot better chances of converting.

5. webdomainhub

So I guess it's not practical. But nevertheless, I will try out and see what happens and report back.

6. sleepysentry

sleepysentry Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Back when I was domaining actively I had marginal success with outbound. But how often do people need new domains? I think it's a hard sell.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: