NameSilo
Watch

Saka77

Restricted (66% DM)
Impact
Hello my friends .

I need your help to answer this question

Let's say i have the domain Games.com

When i searched to know how many extensions registered for the same keyword, i found 393 tlds registered .

How can i extract the owners emails for other 392 tlds "one time" so i can promote my dot com domain for them easily .

Looking to see your answers please .

Have a nice days

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your intentions may be right, but this can be seen as spam. You can't extract private emails, that's protected data. If the other registered domains associated with what you're referring to are existing businesses, they'll have a contact form / email on their site...easiest way to go about it

Last edited:
•••
Your intentions may be right, but this can be seen as spam. You can't extract private emails, that's protected data. If the other registered domains associated with what you're referring to are existing businesses, they'll have a contact form / email on their site...easiest way to go about it
Thank you

•••
Last edited:
•••
But is there any tool help me to know the live website for the 392 one time ??

Yes, dotdb.com Export plan will let you filter the sites that are ''live''. But then yes, you'll have to do some manual work by offering them your name, getting email separately and filling out forms, as @jhm said...

•••
Yes, dotdb.com Export plan will let you filter the sites that are ''live''. But then yes, you'll have to do some manual work by offering them your name, getting email separately and filling out forms, as @jhm said...
Thank you Vadim

•••
Great advice from the other members.

Do not use a form/template email to contact everyone at once! That's the kind of behavior that gives domainers a bad name, and is much more likely to result in getting your email flagged than in making a sale.

•••
•••
Hi

if.... you owned "games.com" then you wouldn't have to be scouring email addys looking for buyers.

as such a name "speaks for itself" and would garner inquiries on it's own.

suggest you come up with a more likely example or something that you actually own.

spamming low quality or irrelevant names to unsuspecting victims is the worst kind of soliciting.

imo...

•••
How many established and successful brokers use outbound marketing to sell domains?

I thought that's it's a commonly used practice, even for premium one word domains (e.g. games.com) that don't always sell themselves (if they did, who would need a broker?).

I too want to learn how to do outbound selling and it would be great to get some valuable lessons / tips on how it's done.

Last edited:
•••
How many established and successful brokers use outbound marketing to sell domains?

I thought that's it's a commonly used practice, even for premium one word domains (e.g. games.com) that don't always sell themselves (if they did, who would need a broker?).

I too want to learn how to do outbound selling and it would be great to get some valuable lessons / tips on how it's done.
Hi

when it comes to brokers
then you could compare the number of them, to the number of names with the word "premium" next to them.

then you weed out all the names that are not premium and do the same for those who "wanna be" a broker.

for a domain like "game.com",
any broker would likely be acting on the buyer's behalf, trying to purchase from seller.
probably because they want to remain unknown.
or
a broker may be soliciting the owner, trying to represent them during negotiations, if any.

but in either case, brokers are not necessary.

still, if you can learn how to sell domains without soliciting buyers, then you'll probably make more per sale, in the end.

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back