Dynadot

.ORG Domain 99 cents only on Thursday at Name.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Why is it not showing the discount? Im at the end of cart in payment method

•••
•••
Same here. Is there a promo code?

•••
Figured it out. On the top tight hand corner it says Domain Happy Hour. Click on that and it will give you the discount.

•••
I got 2 domains @0.99$ , Thanks for sharing post :)

I got: ifrench.org & warmair.org

•••
Thanks for posting this. I got three domains even though the one I coveted most Hotelmiami.org was taken by another person when I was having technical difficulties with the site. I still got Kidsbed.org,mediherb.org and justrite.org:xf.rolleyes:

•••
are these happy hours every week? What was the last week?

•••
@itaa - yes they have them every week, but most of the time they are lame. Either it's strange extensions OR they run a sale for something that another registrar has an everyday price that is lower.

For GOOD promos, we typically post in the official name coupon thread.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-official-name-com-coupon-code-thread.524157/page-43

Personally, I have a calendar reminder to check the name blog every week like Sun/Mon evening, so I can see if the upcoming week will be good or not.

You can look at what the past promos have been on their blog or go back a few pages in the NP thread above
http://www.name.com/blog/category/name/promocodes/bottoms-rupp/

Last edited:
•••
I tried like 15 minutes before the happy hour closes and it said promo code invalid, wtf? I spend all this time looking for 10 org domains to buy and when I tried to do it, coupon invalid..
The sale will end at 5 p.m. or when we reach our cap of 1,000 .ORG registrations, whichever comes first.

•••
Happy to hear that many of you get yours .ORG.(y)
This kind of sale will end very quick, so you must go just ON TIME to get the deal.
Others didnot get the cheap names, good luck for the next time!

•••
.PRO for $0.99 as well... and still works...

•••
Using cheap domain at 1&1 you must be very lucky to get no any problem. 90% of my friends got crazy with this provider, lol
Besides, hot and cheap promotion always has limitation and usually for US & CA customers. I don't like this. (n)

I dont like it either, because i'm not us/ca citizen

•••
I'm from Ukraine...

p.s. 1and1 = Sedo = the same German group of companies...

•••
p.p.s. One of my friends (from London) is also using 1and1 a few years already... for regs and transfers...
And I never heard any complaints from him, except the mentioned bulk management.

•••
No any hidden fees there.

If you are talking about the autorenew bug - it was fixed in 2017.

•••
Will I need some sort of code for this promo or will I be able to just sign in to purchase?
If a code is needed, can someone please provide the code?

•••
Refresh page or reload cart? @Nem0

•••
Mine was automatic - but at least is the code working for those of you who had issues?

•••
I tried like 15 minutes before the happy hour closes and it said promo code invalid, wtf? I spend all this time looking for 10 org domains to buy and when I tried to do it, coupon invalid..

•••
I guess 1,000 came first then.. I was just wondering why the error message said: "promo code invalid" instead of something like promo code ended/expired or something like that..

•••
•••
$2.06 at NameCheap.
Don't forget about ICANN fee.

p.s. Difference is significant if we are talking about 100 or more domains...

•••
$2.06 at NameCheap.
Don't forget about ICANN fee.

p.s. Difference is significant if we are talking about 100 or more domains...

Sure is and thanks for sharing. I meant it's not that big of a deal when compared to the previous $0.99 ORG promo which I missed :(

•••
Sure is and thanks for sharing. I meant it's not that big of a deal when compared to the previous $0.99 ORG promo which I missed :(
.ORG is $3.17 at 1and1 a few months already... incl. Transfer.
And unlimited quantity.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back