NameSilo

Optimizing IDNs at NameDrive

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ekal

Play up Pompey!VIP Member
Impact
Hi All

With everyone so keen on IDNs here, I grabbed a couple as a $14 test.

My questions to all you IDNers out there is - how do I optimise IDN domains when they're parked at NameDrive?

Do I need to choose keywords in the native language (My IDNs are Japanese which I speak pretty well)? Should I set native keywords for Asia and english keywords for elsewhere?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ekal said:
Hi All

With everyone so keen on IDNs here, I grabbed a couple as a $14 test.

My questions to all you IDNers out there is - how do I optimise IDN domains when they're parked at NameDrive?

Do I need to choose keywords in the native language (My IDNs are Japanese which I speak pretty well)? Should I set native keywords for Asia and english keywords for elsewhere?

Set Japanese keywords. User ones with high Japanese Overture Bids:

http://uv.bidtool.overture.com/d/search/tools/bidtool/?Keywords=&mkt=jp

Click on Magnifying Glass under Settings to view Geotargeted Ads. Use Customize in Red on pop-up and select Country.

•••
Is your registration with DomainSite? If so, you should try to get indexed by the Japanese search engines. Best way to do that with a parked page is to URL forward from DomainSite and use the Metatags to define content and keywords. If you go to google.co.jp and type in セフレ.net you will see how google picked up my domain complete with metatag information.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back