Dynadot

IDNs are the reality of the new domain industry

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
IDNs are the reality of the new domain industry

hi ..

IDNs are the domains of the near future..
maybe com net and now may be mobi are the leaders of this industry but in very near future IDNs is going to be the new leaders..
l dont say how ,i say only when?

why are the IDNs worth more..
internet does not only belong to America anymore.
we should improve its usage everywhere in the world.
if the internet is the leader,all domains and also IDNs will be the leaders too.

everybody has their internet connection,own language and own IDNs..
so IDNs are the reality for the future and for the countries..

why do other people have to use english while seraching on google insteaf of using their own language..?
and all we will have to love IDNs later soon..
because they will worth most..

regards
romeo :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All points taken. I confess I spent about a half hour typing in IDNs, mostly to discover that all the obvious ones are taken. Still, there must be less obvious names that are on the rise. When the Japanese catch up with the idea, and when iMode finally merges with the rest of the net, there may be a huge return. I will start looking at them, behind the curve as I obviously am.

•••
davnin said:
Probably internet never belonged only to America. The World Wide Web was created in 1989 by Tim Berners-Lee (english), working in Geneva (Switzerland), in the Cern (European Organization for Nuclear Research).
Then it spread worldwide, especially in America.

The internet was used for things long before "the web" was put on top of it.

Email, gopher, ftp, etc.

If you ask me, Web 2.0 was in 1994 timeframe when graphical browsers and search engines arrived. Did you ever surf with the text based browser "lynx", from site to site as the only form of navigation? Web 2.0 is a term that was coined by people who weren't part of Web 1.0.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back