NameSilo

How much traffic do IDNs get?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm thinking about jumping in rashly having spent about 20mins looking for IDN domains and knowing very little about this. I have a couple of questions though.

1) Does anyone have any IDNs that currently get good traffic? Ballpark impressions? What language/extension?

2) Is .net a viable IDN extension for Japan? I've found a Japanese word I quite like that is available (in Katakana).

I may have set this Google trends enquiry up incorrectly because it looks like it's giving very poor result to the Japanese domains.
http://www.google.com/trends?q=.com+,+.ne.jp+,+.co.jp,+.net&ctab=0&geo=JP&date=all&sort=0

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Warrior ru

Strengths:

1. Can wear mail from the start and plate at level 40.
2. Great melee abilities such as
3. Great tank class, especially when using a shield and going deep into the Protection tree.
4. One of the better classes to use for blacksmithing since warriors can use both the armor and weapons made with this profession.
5. Can be a force damage wise with a good two-handed weapon and a build focused on the Arms tree or two good 1 handed weapons and a build focused on the Fury tree.
6. Can equip almost any type of weapon in the game whereas other classes are more restricted. For example, a shaman can not use a sword and a Paladin can not use a bow.

Weaknesses:

1. Depends on rage too much.
2. Not a broad class.
3. Not the highest melee damage dealer.
4. More equipment dependant than other classes.
5. Dependency on the healing of other classes.
6. Somewhat limited in PvP due to the range and magic of other classes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ffxi gil
warhammer online gold
warhammer gold
buy warhammer gold
world of warcraft gold

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back