Replies:
Views:

1. ThatNameGuy

ThatNameGuy Restricted (15-30%) Gold Account

WinningStrategies.online
    ONLINE Domain Registration

Renews June 2022 for $29.99 (1-yr term)

it's all about Risk vs. Reward :xf.wink:

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. ThatNameGuy

Brad....to share with you and others pricing strategies for .online domains i'll first check to see pricing for the equivalent .com;

In the case of AuctionHomes.com - Go Daddy is asking $39,999. Question? if you're an auctioneer that auctions homes online similar to the way autos or even domains are auctioned, what do you think AuctionHomes.online might sell for or be worth?

Thanks in advance(y) Anyone else?

3. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

Posting removed. Just wishing TNG good luck with the lawsuit.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  4. ThatNameGuy

Thanks....."Legal Advisors Online" aka LegalAdvisors.Online can help(y)

5. lambo.com

lambo.com 445.com VIP

Are they selling at all?

6. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO VIP ICA Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I keep checking the court filings, waiting for Bulloney's big lawsuit against Verisign or GoDaddy or whoever. Nothing yet!

I am staying tuned. I mean for such a revolutionary lawsuit that is going to change the entire "messed up" domain industry how can you not be?

Brad

7. NickB

NickB it's a mystery VIP

I can't believe how much traction these threads get - must be for the comedy value.......

Pick a crap extensions, throw thousands at it, brag about potential profits, rinse and repeat

It reminds me of someone who might have a gambling addiction and has not faced up to the fact they are an addict.......

Wasn't there a picture of Bulloney in a foyer looking slightly similar to the below? He was lying back though and says he was asleep, I'm not sure of that now, it could of been glimmer of rational thought.... before he went on his .online spree......

upload_2021-6-21_19-6-46.jpeg

8. ThatNameGuy

Nick....great to hear from ya! The last time I was in Wales, i took the ferry from Wales to Dublin. Unfortunately it appears I'll need to VisitWales.online.....any chance we can meet online:xf.smile:

9. NickB

NickB it's a mystery VIP

I like you can take a dig in the ribs.........

VistWales.com is already owned and developed by the Welsh Government and is much better to visit in person than .online as you will probably agree with :xf.wink:

Dublin is a lot of fun

10. bmugford

It's kind of like when there is a car accident, people have to look. They can see this crash coming a mile away.

Brad

11. ThatNameGuy

Almost forgot Nick....can Visit Dublin Online as well, and my favorite Edinburgh(y)

12. bmugford

One thing these threads really highlight is that previous business experience doesn't transfer over to the domain investment field in a meaningful way.

If you are less stubborn, and willing to learn it might be more helpful though.

Brad

13. ThatNameGuy

"Dublin is a lot of fun"......especially the Guiness:wacky:

14. ThatNameGuy

Never Happen Brad.....even if I live to BE 100 and THREE:ROFL:

15. bmugford

You will probably have to live that long to sell a two word .online domain. :xf.laugh:

Brad

16. ThatNameGuy

You mean you didn't see on Nambio where Findme.online sold for $7,500 or ubet.online sold for $3,000 or Classrooms.online for $1,050, MyWorld.online for $2,699, InHouse.online for $2,399.

My point is......you 'aint seen nothing yet:xf.wink:

17. bmugford

Congrats on the sales! Were they all yours?

Brad

18. Joe N

Joe N Top Member PRO VIP

Suggestion for showcase site:

MakeDomainsGreatAgain.online

19. Jason Baudendistel

Jason Baudendistel CEO Wibbets Inc

I like .online but not as much as .COM , .net or .IO , I could see an argument for .AI for tech domains. It's hard to see the same market demand for for anything not in the top 4 or 5 extensions unless it's a really premium keyword.

20. ThatNameGuy

Jason, i git it and thanks for commenting. I'm not sure why you like .online, but could it be the way it compliments what's left of the dot like serialentrepreneur.online or strategyconsulting.online or digitalpromotion.online?

Not to make this too complex, all three of these .online names came straight from your "Information" page here on NP;

"Serial Entrepreneur, Amazon best selling author, Digital marketing and business strategy consultant."

Finally, i just hand reg'd gitit.online because 1. it's catchy, 2. it's short 3. it compliments/flows with .online 4. gitit® is not trademarked, 5. gitit.com is already taken and is for sale for $10,000 and 6. gitit.online was just a buck....what a deal:xf.smile:

Again Jason, thanks for being you(y)

21. iTesla

iTesla Restricted (15-30%)

You say that the .com's are out of reach but I assure you there are many 2 word available to hand reg, which will cost allot in the future, so to me .online is not worth much, only some one word would make sense.
    But of course you want free advertisement on NP forum, which I m sure many already understand.
    P.s. (If you know the future you can beat the present. by iTesla)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  22. Alessandro Couteau

Alessandro Couteau Top Contributor VIP

I cannot speak for everyone Brad, however from my GTLD investments over the past 5 years; I have done better then if I had invested w/ Berkshire Hathaway and gained a 20% ROI annually

Over the last 5 years w/ my partner I have achieved a 3000% ROI across the board, how about them apples

All that said, we should support each other in their own respective investments, these investments only highlight the domain industry further and bring value to both sides of the fence, wether you are a GTLD investor, a TLD investor, or a CCTLD investor

If you are going to invest in GTLDS though; I’d stick to exact match popular keywords in valuable industries

movies.online

cars.online

insurance.online

etc.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  23. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

I have no problem supporting good investments, but I'd appreciate the correct use of terminology. It's confusing for other members.

TLD = Top Level Domain => ALL extensions
    gTLD = Generic Top Level Domain => This is not about the New gTLDs only, and even includes .com

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_top-level_domain

24. Alessandro Couteau

Sorry your statement made me chuckle.

“There are plenty of valuable two keyword.com domains to hand reg” ... lmfao no there aren’t and I gladly test you to provide examples here,

Verisign lost in court 5 years ago against .xyz because the Verisign team could not even hand reg a premium or sub premium domain upon searching In court ... Verisign finally admitted at the beginning of the year that they have simply run out of .com domains to resell and that the majority of the market was now held by endusers who did not want to sell or investors who have priced their domains in retrospect of being unattainable ... And hence Verisign has secretly bid $165M for ownership of .web and paid $100M + for .tv in the year 2000

https://watch.tv

25. Alessandro Couteau

I do not know a single PRO .com investor that will correctly state a new GTLD extension is a TLD ... therefore anything that is not .com, .net, or .org I have always referred to as a GTLD,

Nonetheless ty for the info and insight !

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice