IT.COM

One word .net.cn domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've found a good few domains that are just one dictionary word, with the .net.cn tld.

How much am I looking to get for one word .net.cn? I understand it's not a great tld but I'm sure the one word part will bring it up? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WILL depend on the domain (one word), potentially to a large degree, of course. Generally speaking, I'd appraise these domains at $0.00 - Reg. fee (at the wholesale level), IMHO.
"China" is a dictionary word, so is "Kettle" ... so the "one word" part may or may not raise its potential value.
See you in the Appraisals! :)

•••
Re: One word .net.cn domains?

Originally posted by N9ne
I've found a good few domains that are just one dictionary word, with the .net.cn tld.

How much am I looking to get for one word .net.cn? I understand it's not a great tld but I'm sure the one word part will bring it up? :)

Stick with .COM, .NET & .ORG domains. Avoid "Country Code Top Level Domains" (ccTLDs)

http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm

Good Luck! :D

DrWHo

•••
•••
•••
Hi, i am also reseraching .cn domainspace.
Here is what i've found out:

.cn - the best solution (growing fast, easy to remember)
.com.cn - second best solution (almost like .cn but harder to remember)
.net.cn and others - not a good solution: many dictionary word domains are free which means that there is no interest in .net.cn .

I recommend registering .com.cn and .cn only .

Originally posted by DrWho
Stick with .COM, .NET & .ORG domains. Avoid "Country Code Top Level Domains" (ccTLDs)

I strongly disagree. China is second largest Internet population, and since gTLD cyberspace is very full, ccTLD are getting more and more popular.

Isn't it better to have news.cn than chinanewspage.com ?

•••
ÇëûÓÐ˵! (translation: Just say no!)

.net and .cn are both hard to resell on their own - .net.cn is twice as bad.

Plus they are obsolete now that you can register .cn domains without the .com.cn or .net.cn extension.

•••
•••
One word? Like letter or word?

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
ǁE»ÓÐ˵! (translation: Just say no!)

.net and .cn are both hard to resell on their own - .net.cn is twice as bad.

Plus they are obsolete now that you can register .cn domains without the .com.cn or .net.cn extension.

Is that japenese?

•••
Originally posted by Princess
Is that japenese?

Wake up, Princess! :o

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back