IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've had some interest in Phat → one over the past couple of weeks but none have converted to a sale yet. In time.....

•••
this is prolly my fave .one....any thoughts if i should take 3600 on it...gd makeoffer.. i doubt itll fetch more if i push to auction....but i seriously believe it has potential for a high 4 figures in future... buyer went 3500 on my 4200.. then me 4100... and he just did 3600... i had last minute payment denial on this a while back...also on gd. . that sale was 3100.. so 500 less than now... still... dont wanna see me fave .one go too cheap

meta.....one

thoughts?

Last edited:
•••
this is prolly my fave .one....any thoughts if i should take 3600 on it...gd makeoffer.. i doubt itll fetch more if i push to auction....but i seriously believe it has potential for a high 4 figures in future... buyer went 3500 on my 4200.. then me 4100... and he just did 3600... i had last minute payment denial on this a while back...also on gd. . that sale was 3100.. so 500 less than now... still... dont wanna see me fave .one go too cheap

thoughts?

Name?
$ 3600 seems a good offer for a .one domain.

•••
Name?
$ 3600 seems a good offer for a .one domain.

crap
sorry i did mean to post it
updated above

meta.....one

•••
crap
sorry i did mean to post it
updated above

meta.....one

Good name, but I would take $ 3600.
I sold sea dot one for $ 2750 and $ 3600 is a fair offer in my opinion.

•••
•••
Guys,

I haven't seen expired .one domains at GoDaddy, where would you fish for expiring .one domains.

•••

meta.....one

thoughts?
Where do you get the most publicity for your names/what do you do to advertise them?
For example, where was this listed? I never really recieve offers, I get my names rarely BIN’d or just get talk about them, but i’ve NEVER recieved any publicity on Godaddy auctions / premium listings

I ask cause I remember joining and you were saying you hadn’t made too many sales, but now you’ve got some big $xxxx sales under your belt :)

•••

meta.....one

thoughts?

Healthy 4-figures - I would take it!

•••
In February some German company purchased from me their name (a branded Surname) in .life for 950 EUR (Sedo BIN).
And last week - the same .one for 1,001 EUR (Sedo BIN also).

•••
Congrats @Jurgen Wolf
@alcy I would take the money to buy more ones and renew my other ones :)

•••
I've been into cryptos for the last year or so which is why I've stepped away from domains and not posting much here.

But I got to say... as the days go by.. I see more and more BIG crypto projects and crypto companies using .one domain names. I keep seeing it over and over. So I wanted to mention it in this thread.
like block.one and many others

I still have three really 'big' .one names that I am holding on to.

I think the future of .one is with crypto companies.. I'm seeing it take off kind of similar to .io.

Last edited:
•••
I've been into cryptos for the last year or so which is why I've stepped away from domains and not posting much here.

But I got to say... as the days go by.. I see more and more BIG crypto projects and crypto companies using .one domain names. I keep seeing it over and over. So I wanted to mention it in this thread.
like block.one and many others

I still have three really 'big' .one names that I am holding on to.

I think the future of .one is with crypto companies.. I'm seeing it take off kind of similar to .io.

Mind sharing your 'big' .one domains?

•••
Mind sharing your 'big' .one domains?

they're undergoing development so I can't post them.

though I have a 4th one which is pretty good which I've shared on this thread before:

drone.one << I could definitely see a drone based crypto company or drone manufacturer excited to get this one

I'll probably list this one for sale in a month or so.

edit: what do you guys think drone.one is worth?

Last edited:
•••
•••
yup, i told you guys this is big. Block.one is actually the ones who are launching the new EOS blockchain and EOS is one of the biggest cryptos (#4 I believe).. exciting times

•••
Unfortunately, these cryptosales in various TLDs have very low or even zero impact on the aftermarket overall...
They may be as benchmark only for this cryptoniche.

•••
Unfortunately, these cryptosales in various TLDs have very low or even zero impact on the aftermarket overall...
They may be as benchmark only for this cryptoniche.

well if kazakstan puts a man on the moon today that doesn't mean everyone will be buyin property there tomorrow...but it does mean everyone in the world will know what and where kazakstan is...so this sale definitely is not without consequence for .one...and especially for such a poorly advertised extension this becomes just that much more significant...cheers.

Last edited:
•••
Definitely lots of crypto in .one. Check out ink.one I sold that and it's developed as a crypto name.

I sold Chain.one, though I probably should have kept it for a startup and raised billions.

rTHrP9o.png

•••
drone.one is good, but value would depend on the buyer. Who knows tomorrow a new drone startup comes and they beg you for this domain :)
Definitely lots of crypto in .one. Check out ink.one I sold that and it's developed as a crypto name.

I sold Chain.one, though I probably should have kept it for a startup and raised billions.

rTHrP9o.png

Is it on namebio.com? Would help if you post it there.

•••

rTHrP9o.png

@ProDomains Why was the escrow fee so high?

•••
•••
Is it on namebio.com? Would help if you post it there.
I don't think it is there. I've had several .one GD listing sales that haven't shown up there.

•••
well if kazakstan puts a man on the moon today that doesn't mean everyone will be buyin property there tomorrow...but it does mean everyone in the world will know what and where kazakstan is...so this sale definitely is not without consequence for .one...and especially for such a poorly advertised extension this becomes just that much more significant...cheers.
In April I sold some .PRO (plural) for $1K to the buyer from Qazaqstan.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back