IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Any .one updates / sales / offers / new regs guys?

•••
sold my fave .one a day ago

meta....one

4550...godaddy...initial buyer offer of 4500...then i pushed it to auction

then someone else bid 50 more to win it..

i dont know if it will ever be for sale again by new owner... it looks to me like a longterm company development project...but i have absolutely no doubt it will increase in value in future... as meta is a top futuristic concept....

this was the first .one i thought of regging shortly aftr .one opened to public in 2015... i still have a few .one left.. try to keep my best ones each year... the very good .one names are never dropped by people..but sometimes we can get decent dropped .one names too..if we keep eye out

happy one sales to all

Last edited:
•••
Any .one updates / sales / offers / new regs guys?
Last month, x2 sales, 5k and 1k. One to an enduser, the other to another investor. May disclose the names a month from now.

meta....one

Nice job, great sale! Killer name, glad you got even more than initial offering a few weeks back.

•••
Many are dropping daily...
Many are available...
The same .COMs cost 6/7 figures.

•••
Many are dropping daily...
Many are available...
The same .COMs cost 6/7 figures.

like in any extension...the best ones are not available and not dropping..which was the point i was making...

same for .info or .biz... many drop daily with same com worth 6 or 7 figures...but still, hotel.info will never drop..nor computer.biz etc.... so this was my point, in case u missed it...

•••
Just last days I picked up Petrol, Gasoline, Cig and many others...

•••
Regarding .biz
Even names like Ads.biz were dropped.

•••
Regarding .biz
Even names like Ads.biz were dropped.

well.. if ads..biZ was dropped then i guess it wasnt among the ones i was making my point about...
hehehhhe

either way write me about this on the day u see hotel.info drop... then we'll be at least talking about samw stuff.. now i am just talking about the nite and u about the day so we are not really getting anywhere

cheers

•••
Last month, x2 sales, 5k and 1k. One to an enduser, the other to another investor. May disclose the names a month from now.

Nice job, great sale! Killer name, glad you got even more than initial offering a few weeks back.

wow..amazing sales..congrats...
how many .one names are u with now?

•••

meta....one

then someone else bid 50 more to win it..

i dont know if it will ever be for sale again by new owner... it looks to me like a longterm company development project...but i have absolutely no doubt it will increase in value in future... as meta is a top futuristic concept....

this was the first .one i thought of regging shortly aftr .one opened to public in 2015... i still have a few .one left.. try to keep my best ones each year... the very good .one names are never dropped by people..but sometimes we can get decent dropped .one names too..if we keep eye out

happy one sales to all

Congrats for your sale! meta is a super name.
You're right, sometimes we can get decent dropped, caught trace . one few days ago.
Regged since 1st day of GA (may 20, 2015).

•••
Where to check .one drops guys?
expireddomains.net has not a .one pending delete list.

•••
I just use WHOIS to detect expires and potential drops...
Already have tens in my watchlist... and over 300 in "available" list...

Last edited:
•••
^ yep same here, I don't know where to look for drops @mpls ..I keep a list and check it twice, month to month.
There's a couple big names expired in May regged since 2015, wonder if anyone else is circling them like the vultures we are..waiting for the drop.

wow..amazing sales..congrats...
how many .one names are u with now?
~80 give or take. Find this extension the hardest to trim come renewals..

•••
Not hotel, but cosmetics (May'2015).
Caught it today.

•••
Regarding hotel...
It was dropped in 2017.

•••
Ran across this yesterday, another "One" business discovering the extension. Zoho is using zoho(dot)one for their Zoho One suite brand. Forwards to a subfolder at their main .com site, but what the hey! Good on them. A long-term reg, expires 2027, and looks like they jumped in early, registered in 2015. Assuming it was them who registered it, can't see one of us being silly enough to register and try to sell it to them.

Okay, hip hip hooray and have a great day..

•••
Bar is on Sedo auction right now...

•••
Yours?

Reserve met @ $100, wow. going cheap.

•••
•••
•••
bar...not a great name imo
not everyrhing short is necessarily good

id reg it for 10$ though

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back