Dynadot

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello everybody,
I need your advice please, I've just received the following email from GD:
What would you do if you were me? (Please just answer without writing the domain name :) )
For information, my asking price at Godaddy is $15 000.

110220_73d6b83c448cdcf4854eb5e26c44311b.jpg

•••
Hello everybody,
I need your advice please, I've just received the following email from GD:
What would you do if you were me? (Please just answer without writing the domain name :) )
For information, my asking price at Godaddy is $15 000.

110220_73d6b83c448cdcf4854eb5e26c44311b.jpg

Take the money, $ 3k is a good price.

•••
Can't see the image @abdou01

bar...not a great name imo
not everyrhing short is necessarily good

id reg it for 10$ though

At first glance seemingly a plain name, but branded as one "Bar One", really has a ton of potential in that regard. I think the buyer got a terrific deal as an investment opportunity, this name has value.

eg. a pub or cyber bar, law office, health and wellness or athletic site "setting the bar", even a food bar like chocolate or fruit.

•••
@HotKey it was an offer that I received for a////r////e////n////a.one,
I accepted it as @mpls suggested :) Now I am waiting for GD payment!

It's strange, I don't know why the picture in my previous disappeared ! is NP cleaning their servers from pictures?!

Last edited:
•••
@HotKey it was an offer that I received for a////r////e////n////a.one,
I accepted it as @mpls suggested :) Now I am waiting for GD payment!
Nice! Well done, absolutely 3k is great for that name, it would have been your sale to lose.

.one's commanding some xxxx in sales lately for many, eh? :)

•••
May disclose the names a month from now.
These are the ones:

c a t c h
Offer came in via a form on my site. Listed at 4k, sold for 1k.

p r o t o c o l
Offer came in from form on my site. Listed at 11k, sold for 5k.

•••
•••
@alcy Congrats for m/e/t/a one sale :) I saw it in namebio.
I think It was your domain?

•••
•••
@alcy Congrats for m/e/t/a one sale :) I saw it in namebio.
I think It was your domain?

yep
thanks!
its on page 30 of this thread. good sale. but the domain was good too! ;)

cheers

•••
congrats on your $1,xxx sale

thebig (.one)

@Grego85

we dont get .one sales everyday but seems when they happen they are in the higher averages

•••
congrats on your $1,xxx sale

thebig (.one)

@Grego85

we dont get .one sales everyday but seems when they happen they are in the higher averages

Thanks! It was a super nice surprise! Just goes to show you that the opportunity is there! Great job on your .one sale, thats alot of money!

•••
Thanks! It was a super nice surprise! Just goes to show you that the opportunity is there! Great job on your .one sale, thats alot of money!

ty

yes mid 4 figs was nice sale! not the highest .one sale to date though.. but I had a very good name too.. if ever buyer wants to sell it in future, I think he will receive better offers than he paid it. imo.

do u hold many .one domains? what are your remaining favorites?

•••
ty

yes mid 4 figs was nice sale! not the highest .one sale to date though.. but I had a very good name too.. if ever buyer wants to sell it in future, I think he will receive better offers than he paid it. imo.

do u hold many .one domains? what are your remaining favorites?

This was my only .one. I do like the extension, but I'm finding it difficult to get any good ones. I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for more in the future though. How many do you own?

•••
~500 in my "available" list...

•••
~500 in my "available" list...

~500 is a very good number. It gives me strength. I only have <50 and sometimes I question my choices.

•••
~500 is a very good number. It gives me strength. I only have <50 and sometimes I question my choices.

he wasnt sating he owns 500 ;)

•••
This was my only .one. I do like the extension, but I'm finding it difficult to get any good ones. I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for more in the future though. How many do you own?

there are probably many available domains... but that does not mean there are many available names worth regging...

as in any extension..itll take some hunting..time..and learning about past sales and future salea potential

i try to keep mine at 20 to 30 names.. but theyre essentially all from may 2015...so when your one of first people been whwn walmart opens on boxing day... u will have aome better choices.. so to speak ;)

Last edited:
•••
I own 400+ .one

Last edited:
•••
I own 400+ .one

400?!?! wow! that is the most I know of anyone I know!

I will never think you are not .one fan any more ... hehehe

well hope u get some nice offers and sakles in future

keep posted
gl

•••
I am not a fan of any .TLD

I just invest in domains...
Domaining is a volume+quality game, well-known fact.

•••
there are probably many available domains... but that does not mean there are many available names worth regging...

as in any extension..itll take some hunting..time..and learning about past sales and future salea potential

i try to keep mine at 20 to 30 names.. but theyre essentially all from may 2015...so when your one of first people been whwn walmart opens on boxing day... u will have aome better choices.. so to speak ;)
Me too, I have 50-60 ".one" domains, all regged in May 2018 :) this tld was not advertised which was good for me to grab some good names :)

•••
Someone just dropped huge.one today, after they hold it for 3 years, so I just registered it :)
(standard renewal)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back