NameSilo

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yeah as much as I like .one
the more I go at it the more I realize it truly does have a very limited number of uses and good potential names.

which in a way makes .one a bad extension for domainers to invest in.

but I guess this is inherent in the extension itself. as is for many other ngtlds.
Yup, I'm in no rush with with it though. Actually its the one extension I'm more than happy to hold names in for 10, 20 yrs.

Yes your right about nG's, they all have the problem of being so specific. Or, solution, depending on how you look at it..

•••
Main issue is with .ONE Registry - very weak marketing by them... even Afilias is doing better...
That's why only 62K+ domains are taken... and low aftermarket activity...

•••
Yup, I'm in no rush with with it though. Actually its the one extension I'm more than happy to hold names in for 10, 20 yrs.

Yes your right about nG's, they all have the problem of being so specific. Or, solution, depending on how you look at it..

well not all of them.. lol.. take xyz lol
but I know what you mean

.pizza or somehting..

yeah, I don't plan on expending my .one porotfolio really. but I think my stuff has potential in years to come just cause I got there early in 2015. now and then a decent name may drop.. but just like in .com or .org.. its not like we'll ever be seeing good.one or game.one etc drop... no more than we'll be seeing cars.com company.org dream.net or whatever else not get renewed.

cheers

•••
so how can you say it works absolutely?
I already answered...
I just rechecked which names are used by the already running .one endusers/companies...
And I don't see anything special there... the same traditional keywords and LLLs...

•••
Main issue is with .ONE Registry - very weak marketing by them... even Afilias is doing better...
That's why only 62K+ domains are taken... and low aftermarket activity...
Many of these are held by investors, and because there's a limited amount of sensible combinations, the number of registrations has flatlined.

•••
I already answered...
I just rechecked which names are used by the already running .one endusers/companies...
And I don't see anything special there... the same traditional keywords and LLLs...

I do not understand, you keep saying here that none of your .one domains get sales or offers and yet then you claim you know absolutely and exactly what works in .one and what is good to have.

it seems contradiction to me. please explain.

•••
Endusers don't think about the perfect English combinations with .one like in sentence...
Firstly, they are looking for keywords which describe their business or for short/brandable name...
I saw many running even Non-English .one domains...

•••
Firstly, they are looking for keywords which describe their business or for short/brandable name...
I think "One" is the one of the most widely used words in the world in a company name..it would apply to the business's that have their name ending in "One". eg Crypto One, Broker One, Player One and this is where the demand will be in years to come, once they catch on to an opportunity for an exact match domain.
I saw many running even Non-English .one domains...
This is interesting. It shows a wider potential, then.

•••
What else I should explain???
I just do my daily work... research, research and research again... WHOIS 24x7x365...

•••
What else I should explain???
I just do my daily work... research, research and research again... WHOIS 24x7x365...
It is good.

I think what we are saying though is just that you cannot predict those kinds of endusers and what they are looking for. I mean to do so you would have to register every available word in every language. In order to mitigate overhead year over year you want to stick with at least stuff that makes sense to the population as a whole..

•••
•••
Damn Agame for for passing that Phat One around..now I'm hooked.

•••
I passed tens...
Too large portfolio and budget is not unlimited...

•••
•••
•••
So how does

Gothic.ONE

sound?

•••
•••

Bioscience.one
Biosciences.one

•••
Any good reported sales for .one

•••
Todayyy I renewed my domain highest.one

•••
@namerav Some one is interested by TheNumber(.)one, I'll keep you informed.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Added a T-bone steak to my freezer:

T - b.one

not fond of hyphens normally, but this one tastes good..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back